Thread: Hmm... 1911 content inside!

Threaded View

Default Hmm... 1911 content inside!

Sup fockers!

I picked up another 1911 project. It hasnt made it to my door just yet. Should go in the mail on thursday and be on my door sometime on saturday or monday. I have been SEARCHING FOR A LONG time to find something that would be a good project to start with and not to much cost up front. I had one like this in stainless before and loved it. I sold it because I wanted one with an alloy frame. I bought it and sold it. Needless to say. I wanted another so here it is:

Springfield Armory 1911 Champion .45 ACP.

List of goodies the previous owner told me it has:
    -Full Length Recoil Guide Rod
    -Vioecki Trigger
    -Custom Night Sights
    -Extended Beavertail Grip Safety
    -Extender Slide Release
    -Commander Hammer
    -Flat Checkered Main Spring Housing
    -Lowered & Flared Ejection Port

ALOT of these parts will be coming off in order to replace and refit more parts. I already have a match barrel for it I have been holding on to for a while. I will not fit it until i get the rest of the gun where i want it. Here are some pics from the ad. These list for about $650-700.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pix699283578-jpg   -pix699283640-jpg   -pix699283718-jpg   -pix699283781-jpg   -10-jpg  

Last edited by Truegiant; 03-11-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.