pretty cool man. cheap too! Think the tangs will have to be welded up to achieve a good beavertail fit? Those sights are pretty crazy too. Cant wait to see what ya do to her!
pretty cool man. cheap too! Think the tangs will have to be welded up to achieve a good beavertail fit? Those sights are pretty crazy too. Cant wait to see what ya do to her!
"The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."
You mean you cant wait to see what your going to do to her.. haha..
I told you grasshopper.. you need practice.
When I get it in I will check it over fully and inspect what needs to be done.
Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.