Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTN Girls

so you have one of the rare inaccurate glocks? interesting, take it down to smyrna and have them take a look and fire off a few rounds to see if it's really the shooter or the gun

My wife carries a Ruger LCR. It's a small framed revolver in .38 special +p and holds 5 rounds. It is the same size as a S&W j frame, but weighs only 13 ounces. It's the lightest revolver on the market. The only problem is that they are impossible to find right now. I got hers the day they came out, and haven't seen one back in stock anywhere I shop for guns...
    Land Rover LR3 HSE

^^^so why you selling it? :P

LCR's are not rare. There are about 15 around my local shops and literally hundreds on gunbroker going for $425 all day.

Neat little pistol though
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

hey allie, not sure if your interested but i saw this pop up on GON. I am considering getting my gf a khar at some point in time.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=372164
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

i've heard the kahr .40s kick like a mofo bc of their small size.

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    i've heard the kahr .40s kick like a mofo bc of their small size.
    ya the felt recoil will be higher than a heavier gun. But there is a compromise with every gun. In this case your trading size for felt recoil.

The one i shot didnt seem to 'kick like a mofo'. Seemed similar to my g27.
    "The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."

Quote Originally Posted by Danny
    ya the felt recoil will be higher than a heavier gun. But there is a compromise with every gun. In this case your trading size for felt recoil.

The one i shot didnt seem to 'kick like a mofo'. Seemed similar to my g27.
    was referring more to the fact that it would kick more to a female. and why not just get the kahr in a 9mm?

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    was referring more to the fact that it would kick more to a female. and why not just get the kahr in a 9mm?

I know where your coming from. Caliber is up to the buyer. I was just posting that one because its what popped up on GON. If i was to get one i would consider the 9mm over the 40.

I really hope that link being posted doesn't cause an influx of idiots to that site. LoL

^^^ YEp and roger.. I have posted a few and a few random idiots have hoped over there but hopefully we can keep it to a minimum. I will never forget the first time i saw some stupid 17yo from this site post up a b16 head for trade on gon. I recommended ban to the mods on Woodys and he is no longer there. Thank GOD!!

Anywho..
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    ^^^ YEp and roger.. I have posted a few and a few random idiots have hoped over there but hopefully we can keep it to a minimum. I will never forget the first time i saw some stupid 17yo from this site post up a b16 head for trade on gon. I recommended ban to the mods on Woodys and he is no longer there. Thank GOD!!

Anywho..
    LOL stupid. Well, one idiot down.

itll be ok. this section is doin pretty good about avoiding the typical IA morons.

Ill kill the link later

Silence.... I KILL YOU!

haha

On a side note.. danny.. you got pm

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    LCR's are not rare. There are about 15 around my local shops and literally hundreds on gunbroker going for $425 all day.

Neat little pistol though
    well I guess the gun shops in your area are hording them. I went to about 10 different places today in my area and still have not seen another. Also, the problem with gunbroker is that unlike you and I, most people think it is highly complicated to buy and transfer firearms over the internet, which steers a lot of people away. 90% of people would rather buy from a store or a person than over the internet and have to go through a FFL to get the firearm shipped and transferred. Thats why it is always more profitable to sell locally than on gunbroker.
    Land Rover LR3 HSE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12