Thread: Any one for a IA Deep sea fishing trip?

Default Any one for a IA Deep sea fishing trip?

I was just wondering if any one would be interested in going on a group deep sea fishing trip. There is a great group of guys down in Savannah who have a charter service called Amick's http://www.amicksdeepseafishing.com/Trips.htm is their website. Most likely if we get enough people interested it would be a half day 10 man trip which is 1600 dollars but if we get 10 guys going its $160 bucks each which is not bad at all for all day fishing.

Another place with a great group of guys is Charisma Charters http://www.charismacharters.com/ this is their website. They are in Mexico beach FL. Their 12 hour Off shore trip is $1500 dollars, though i dont know what the max occupancy is on the boat and its a bit father away than Amick's

I love deep sea fishing and i think it would be awesome to have an IA fishing trip. The 2 companies iv mentioned iv been out with personally and put you on fish every time.

I'm just seeing if there is any interest in this. If we cant manage 10 people from the site i know i can get coworkers and friends to fill the rest of the spots.

If we do go Amick's its only like a 4 hour drive from atlanta so we could all meet up and drive down the morning of and drive back that night.
    Life is a thought, think about it.

almost went on a half day trip over the 4th. plenty of deep sea fishing charters over in savannah.

IA Member

Sounds fun man. You guys do a lot of things like this together a lot? I love deep sea fishing, have since I was a child!

I would be down for something like this

If we can get enough people interested we could work out a date and stuff

Do they supply poles? i love deep sea fishing, would go a couple times a month when i lived in miami. i have since sold all my deeps sea gear thats y i ask. i would probably be down to go if they supply the gear.

Ya they have poles & bait on the boat.

If I can keep what i catch; it'd be awesome.

Depending on the fish you can keep what you catch. There are limits to what you can keep though depending on the fish. But i promise you, you will have enough fish to eat for a while lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YoTa_BoX
    Depending on the fish you can keep what you catch. There are limits to what you can keep though depending on the fish. But i promise you, you will have enough fish to eat for a while lol.
    If its a big fish as big as me, i'd have a problem carrying it home(no truck) unless I chop it up to pieces like how we do cows and pigs.

If I could get the time off i would love to go.
    Try not. Do or Do not.