if your car is any kind of pos u should of hit him head on at slow speed so cops would have to come. what an ass wish he diaf.
if your car is any kind of pos u should of hit him head on at slow speed so cops would have to come. what an ass wish he diaf.
-IA MGMT is inappropriate.
LOL. I was debating it, but my car is not a POS. I would've done it in a heartbeat if I still had my Focus. I thought about trying to block him so he couldn't hit anyone else, but I really didn't want any dents on my car. Crazy fucker was laughing the entire time too.
Chris
i know all the good shit happens when your driving a car u dont want to sacrafice.Originally Posted by swiftblaze
-IA MGMT is inappropriate.
True. Although the medical costs and "grief" from the wreck could've bought me a brand new Lexus or something.![]()
Chris