What is it with VWs doing stupid shit on pleasent hill...last time I was there a passat tried to jump the divider right in front of steak n shake and got stuck...
What is it with VWs doing stupid shit on pleasent hill...last time I was there a passat tried to jump the divider right in front of steak n shake and got stuck...
My YouTube Channel
Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.
yup LNC was candid camera that night... there is a pic of it somewhere on IA or dominics pic gallery...Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
ya I know, we were trying to get him to go take a pic while standing on the medain, but he wouldnt do it...Originally Posted by LiL PaKi
My YouTube Channel
Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.
Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
Maybe he had an identity crisis and thought he was driving a Bronco. Hell, my old Focus could've made it over that thing. It looked like it was four-wheeling anyway.
Chris