View Poll Results: Should I sell?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    37 72.55%
  • Hell no.

    14 27.45%
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: Should I sell my Cougar :(

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Rock the 40oz GTScoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    GA Tech
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I say sell it unless you really need 2 cars right now. Your WRX has much more potential for performance.

    If you're planning on getting an apt I'd sell it especially because parking sucks at most places and its very unlikely that you'll get a garage or anything. Save some money and move on, the Cougar was nice, find a good home and make some $$$ off of it.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon


  2. #2
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I say just part with it. No one on here really keeps their first car forever. Apparently you moved on with the WRX. So, just remember the memories you had with the cougar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!