Originally Posted by itsjustdee
![]()
Me, Tiffany
Sara
Krissy
Leisa
Brandy
Kate
LeaAnne
Justine
Ren
Other, Please explain...
Originally Posted by itsjustdee
![]()
yes really. who really thinks they can be a "bitch" online?Originally Posted by admin
how gay!
not me definitely!
dee is gangsta with it, I tihnk I'm rubbin off on her HAHAHAHARRDY HAR HARRRRRRR PUERTO RICAN PIRATE
gayfer FTW!! I think the doo doo topic has more flavor then this shit
haha... shut up ricky and show me your bewbies
:boobies: &= :idb:
TELL ME AGAIN HOOCHIE!!
Paul.. when have I ever been a bitch to you
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
Who do you think is the biggest bitch on IA?
this could get me in trouble. so tempting.
who should I vote for ? I don't know any of them![]()
in for pics
Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
-www.usedbarcode.net
I don't really get bitched at much so... I have no real numero uno biatch... since everyone has been fairly nice to me unless I deserved it...
well we do have blue here I forgot about her... j/k![]()
where ya been kiddo?
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
I have learned the art of Disafuckinpere... Just working and vacation... since all I do is work about 61hrs a week...
you and me both
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
fun isn't it...
so much i forgot how fun it is
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
Yeah it's so much fun I think I'll go in tomarrow![]()
menot really a bitch just outspoken even if it is in the wrong... oh well get over it
![]()
glad everyone thinks so highly of me. LOL
![]()
♥
woo i got two votes.. one was myself so i wonder who the other was
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
I'M THE BIGGEST BITCH BITCHES! WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Damn even after all night and I still have only one vote...wonder who voted for me though.
♥~Val for President~♥
♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥
I dont see why anybody fucking cares. Could someone help me out with that?
I don't really know.. douche.Originally Posted by R3RUN
:boobies: &= :idb:
If you don't know then why create such a dumbass thread. If the highlight of your day is finding out that people think your the biggest bitch on a website I think you have a shittier life then me.Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
Really? Ok...Originally Posted by BlkCD5
♥~Val for President~♥
♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥
I also fail to realize why anyone would care, please explain
better yet, PLEASE REFRAIN
aahaha, ms dollar gettin dissed, you gonna take that? cause that wouldnt be the "bitch" thing to do, ya know
she got chumped out
i know you love my swagger
OG Black Delegation member
RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan
I took all my bitchiness out on Chuck a little while ago, just not feelin it at the moment. Gotta save up some energy for the meet tonight.
♥~Val for President~♥
♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥
yea, I'm still waitin around to see if she gon take that as experience, or act on it and get all foolish
:taps fingers:
I'm still kinda dumbfounded that only 1 person voted for me. Guess I'm not as bitchy as I thought I was...
♥~Val for President~♥
♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥
if it makes you feel better, i think you a bitchOriginally Posted by Ms Dollar
i know you love my swagger
OG Black Delegation member
RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan
she in tha thread, i think she shook
i know you love my swagger
OG Black Delegation member
RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan