View Poll Results: Who is the biggest BITCH on IA?!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me, Tiffany

    3 6.52%
  • Sara

    9 19.57%
  • Krissy

    8 17.39%
  • Leisa

    1 2.17%
  • Brandy

    1 2.17%
  • Kate

    0 0%
  • LeaAnne

    11 23.91%
  • Justine

    1 2.17%
  • Ren

    2 4.35%
  • Other, Please explain...

    10 21.74%
Results 1 to 40 of 156

Thread: Who do you think is the biggest bitch on IA?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ♥Chuckster's Wifey♥ Ms Dollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Kennesaw, Georgia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Damn even after all night and I still have only one vote...wonder who voted for me though.
    ♥~Val for President~♥
    ♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥


  2. #2
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I confess, it was me

  3. #3
    Teh rock smoker R3RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA/Tampa,FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I dont see why anybody fucking cares. Could someone help me out with that?

  4. #4
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    I dont see why anybody fucking cares. Could someone help me out with that?
    I don't really know.. douche.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  5. #5
    Teh rock smoker R3RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA/Tampa,FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    I don't really know.. douche.
    If you don't know then why create such a dumbass thread. If the highlight of your day is finding out that people think your the biggest bitch on a website I think you have a shittier life then me.

  6. #6
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    If you don't know then why create such a dumbass thread. If the highlight of your day is finding out that people think your the biggest bitch on a website I think you have a shittier life then me.
    it's than, not then assfuck... It was a bored thread.. the whoreslounge has been sucking lately so i thought i'd add some more bullshit to it for useless people like you who like to ask stupid questions in a thread. /life homo.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  7. #7
    Teh rock smoker R3RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA/Tampa,FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    it's than, not then assfuck... It was a bored thread.. the whoreslounge has been sucking lately so i thought i'd add some more bullshit to it for useless people like you who like to ask stupid questions in a thread. /life homo.
    Great job attacking my grammer/spelling and attempting to make a gay joke. This is why I tend to avoid the whoreslounge.

  8. #8
    ♥Chuckster's Wifey♥ Ms Dollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Kennesaw, Georgia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    I confess, it was me
    Really? Ok...
    ♥~Val for President~♥
    ♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!