Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 380

Thread: ATTN: FAWK_YOU, Oh wait, thats me!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I had a dream about fawk_you that ended with a breakup and her beating my ass to hospitalization with a teddy bear. It was freaking awesome. ( seriously lol )


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

  2. #2
    st00pified nightracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I-75
    Posts
    1,738
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    can i get an evo for 18k?
    /////////////// haxing ///////////////

  3. #3

    Default

    i cant believe this thread started just a few hours ago,and has this many replies..the funny thing is,the skinny ass ugly attention whore that started this thread got exactly what she wanted!

  4. #4
    st00pified nightracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I-75
    Posts
    1,738
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    lol werd
    /////////////// haxing ///////////////

  5. #5
    Suck my country R@@T SOHC MONSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Dallas, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    i love IA!!!

  6. #6
    st00pified nightracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I-75
    Posts
    1,738
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    we all do
    /////////////// haxing ///////////////

  7. #7
    akaDick em Down Tony PSINXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    20 side of thangs
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    umm i still have no cookies. but i did have dinner with Trouble300zx.

  8. #8
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    umm i still have no cookies. but i did have dinner with Trouble300zx.
    Man, I bet you woulda had some if you threw in some batteries with the remote...

  9. #9
    akaDick em Down Tony PSINXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    20 side of thangs
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    lol werd

  10. #10
    Curiously Cynical DrivenMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,191
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Another useless thread about other useless threads.

    Stupid.

  11. #11
    Custom User Title: Seymour222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I dont know about yall but I heard she gives fire noggin. She told me so herself, any takers two dollars a pop. or blow whatever you call it.

  12. #12
    Custom User Title: Seymour222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    ^^This could be a serious financial investment in the making.

  13. #13
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow why am I not surprised...

  14. #14
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiViCCuTie
    wow why am I not surprised...
    word

  15. #15
    v2.0 IndianStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gwinnett County
    Posts
    9,181
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    We should run an experiment, disable the OFF TOPIC forums for a week, see how active the site is compared to when they are up.....I just want to see wether it is a 90% decrease or a 75% decrease.

  16. #16
    Curiously Cynical DrivenMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,191
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastboyamin
    We should run an experiment, disable the OFF TOPIC forums for a week, see how active the site is compared to when they are up.....I just want to see wether it is a 90% decrease or a 75% decrease.
    20,000% decrease...

  17. #17
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^^werd

  18. #18
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    word

  19. #19
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    so much drama...

  20. #20
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    LOUD NOISES


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

  21. #21
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    LOUD NOISES
    b carefull when ur banging leanne u might break something, thats why she is better cock sucking

  22. #22
    v2.0 IndianStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gwinnett County
    Posts
    9,181
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    who wants a sig?

    gimme a pic of you car

  23. #23
    Banned GsrTurbo320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ....damn 24 pages of bull shit here.

  24. #24
    Curiously Cynical DrivenMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,191
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GsrTurbo320
    ....damn 24 pages of bull shit here.
    Quote Originally Posted by estis fatuus
    Another useless thread about other useless threads.
    It really was a stupid thread to begin with...

  25. #25
    Echinsu Ocha Pher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlanta/NYC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,243
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    *yawn*

    An Eagles song comes to mind... "Get over it" :jerkit:

  26. #26
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    18,981
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pher
    *yawn*

    An Eagles song comes to mind... "Get over it" :jerkit:
    where you been at fag

  27. #27
    Echinsu Ocha Pher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlanta/NYC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,243
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    where you been at fag
    I'd tell you but then I'd have to send you a paki packin!

  28. #28
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    18,981
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pher
    I'd tell you but then I'd have to send you a paki packin!
    i dont get it, but hey... yo i got a new site for you www.bottleguy.com its the shit

  29. #29
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    i dont get it, but hey... yo i got a new site for you www.bottleguy.com its the shit
    I ain't clickin that shit....

  30. #30
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    i need cliff notes.

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  31. #31
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    i need cliff notes.
    Did you not see my post entitled "Things I have learned" a page or two back? :confused:
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  32. #32
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Did you not see my post entitled "Things I have learned" a page or two back? :confused:

    hmm, i searched

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Things I have learned from this thread:

    A) Leanne is an attention whore that I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick.

    B) Nickie isn't "burly" or a man. After all, I NEVER think men are hot.

    C) Tracy is still my hero.

    D) Leisa is a good cook.

    /thread

    and i Laughed in Real Life
    LIRL!!!

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  33. #33
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    hmm, i searched




    and i Laughed in Real Life
    LIRL!!!
    Fuck Cliff Notes, BTLFED Notes are way more entertaining.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  34. #34
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Fuck Cliff Notes, BTLFED Notes are way more entertaining.
    Lol, imma start requesting that.

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  35. #35
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^^Leann made this thread to get attention ...people don't like her and voiced their opinion and others say its stupid ...I for one second that notion...Just more attention for Leann...Ghey :jerkit: Leann needs to get a life or a job...or both...

  36. #36
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    ooh ok, i see....any pages in this thread i should visit that was funny?

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  37. #37
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    ooh ok, i see....any pages in this thread i should visit that was funny?
    the first couple cause she's getting bashed...eh but its all the same stupid shit people saying cunt, dick sucker, bitch etc...the stuff you say in high school when you don't have anything else to come up with...

  38. #38
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiViCCuTie
    the first couple cause she's getting bashed...eh but its all the same stupid shit people saying cunt, dick sucker, bitch etc...the stuff you say in high school when you don't have anything else to come up with...
    I was funny in this thread without saying any of that shit. I am bigger than that.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  39. #39
    Drifter/Kneedragger
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Buford, GA, USA
    Posts
    6,528
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I was funny in this thread without saying any of that shit. I am bigger than that.

    doodoo head! hahahahhhahahahahahahahahahaa.


    there, i took it back to kindergarten .

  40. #40
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    doodoo head! hahahahhhahahahahahahahahahaa.


    there, i took it back to kindergarten .
    I'm beating your butt for that. Meet me at the jungle jim during recess.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!