Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 361 to 380 of 380

Thread: ATTN: FAWK_YOU, Oh wait, thats me!

  1. #361
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    ooh ok, i see....any pages in this thread i should visit that was funny?
    the first couple cause she's getting bashed...eh but its all the same stupid shit people saying cunt, dick sucker, bitch etc...the stuff you say in high school when you don't have anything else to come up with...

  2. #362
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    just another stupid hoe trying to get attention the easiest way possible...starting shit...If you don't want drama leanne don't start it...

  3. #363
    bada-bling <3 kelly marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    woodstock
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,942
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    5head.. what?!?! lol

  4. #364
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    i read the first few pages and it was boring, i saw where the possum came back.
    oh yeah....why is it oppssum...is the "o" silent?

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  5. #365
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default


  6. #366
    Banned CiViCCuTie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol yeah i know i was trying to be sarcastic this entire thread is boring and not worth the time...

  7. #367
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    whats up pplz? jsut figured id stick my head in here and see wuts hapnin. HOLLUH!!

  8. #368

  9. #369
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    i need cliff notes.
    Did you not see my post entitled "Things I have learned" a page or two back? :confused:
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  10. #370
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    this entire thread gets the official AIA stamp of disapproval
    +1

    Damnit....I have given out too much rep points.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  11. #371
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CiViCCuTie
    the first couple cause she's getting bashed...eh but its all the same stupid shit people saying cunt, dick sucker, bitch etc...the stuff you say in high school when you don't have anything else to come up with...
    I was funny in this thread without saying any of that shit. I am bigger than that.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  12. #372
    Drifter/Kneedragger
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Buford, GA, USA
    Posts
    6,528
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I was funny in this thread without saying any of that shit. I am bigger than that.

    doodoo head! hahahahhhahahahahahahahahahaa.


    there, i took it back to kindergarten .

  13. #373
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Did you not see my post entitled "Things I have learned" a page or two back? :confused:

    hmm, i searched

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Things I have learned from this thread:

    A) Leanne is an attention whore that I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick.

    B) Nickie isn't "burly" or a man. After all, I NEVER think men are hot.

    C) Tracy is still my hero.

    D) Leisa is a good cook.

    /thread

    and i Laughed in Real Life
    LIRL!!!

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  14. #374
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    doodoo head! hahahahhhahahahahahahahahahaa.


    there, i took it back to kindergarten .
    I'm beating your butt for that. Meet me at the jungle jim during recess.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  15. #375
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    hmm, i searched




    and i Laughed in Real Life
    LIRL!!!
    Fuck Cliff Notes, BTLFED Notes are way more entertaining.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  16. #376
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I'm beating your butt for that. Meet me at the jungle jim during recess.
    yeah, and he hunched ur girlfriend during nap time.

  17. #377
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Fuck Cliff Notes, BTLFED Notes are way more entertaining.
    Lol, imma start requesting that.

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  18. #378
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    Lol, imma start requesting that.
    Ask and you shall receive hehehe
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  19. #379
    been so long
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,467
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    I was funny in this thread without saying any of that shit. I am bigger than that.
    Damn Chris whatcha trying to say bout me?

    Oh and Adrienne....I call her slut, twig, whore, skank, bitch cunt bc I like to be true with it comes to telling people exactly wtf I think of them. I don't waste my time on people who tend to make me think how stupid they are so I chose not to talk to them in a sense they can't understand.

  20. #380
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaMaggie
    Damn Chris whatcha trying to say bout me?
    Refer to my "Things I have learned" post earlier in this thread.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!