Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Echo should bring me leftovers.....

Default Why Echo should bring me leftovers.....

1. She didn't even know who the father of her child was until he was about 6 months old. That alone should be reason enough.

2. She didn't breastfeed because she is lazy and "her boobs are too big". Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

3. She's letting her 7 month old forward face and saying it's alright. Um, no it's not. EVERY car seat says the child has to be 20 lbs AND 1 years old.

Now let's wait for her response on how I'm a bad mother:

1. I let my 7 month old (at the time) sleep in a bed with bumpers. Alright, well he's fine because he's able to lift his head, walk, and crawl. The bumper rule is more for kids who can't lift their head.

2. I let my PROPPED baby drink a bottle in the pack n play. Don't see anything wrong as long as he is propped up.

Oh, yeah the picture in question:

Last edited by Scotsman; 04-19-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

Senior Member | IA Veteran

1.) I didn't breastfeed, because it was my choice. Unlike you, I went up 3 bra sizes after having him.
    2.) Brantley wasn't 6 months old, he was 4 months old. Get it right, or keep your mouth shut.
    3.) It's my choice, as a mother, since I DID give birth to him, whether to do what I want with him.
    4.) It's not your job, to post pictures of my son, on IA for people to see what he looks like.
    5.) Posting our conversation on IA is the most immature thing, you could possibly do.
    6.) My son, drinks bottles at every nap time, and before he goes to bed. I don't prop him up and let him lay in a Pack n Play.
    7.) DON'T come at me with Safety Hazards when you're not the one raising him.

Point proven....?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -yes-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    1.) I didn't breastfeed, because it was my choice. Unlike you, I went up 3 bra sizes after having him.
    2.) Brantley wasn't 6 months old, he was 4 months old. Get it right, or keep your mouth shut.
    3.) It's my choice, as a mother, since I DID give birth to him, whether to do what I want with him.
    4.) It's not your job, to post pictures of my son, on IA for people to see what he looks like.
    5.) Posting our conversation on IA is the most immature thing, you could possibly do.
    6.) My son, drinks bottles at every nap time, and before he goes to bed. I don't prop him up and let him lay in a Pack n Play.
    7.) DON'T come at me with Safety Hazards when you're not the one raising him.
    1. You make horrible choice. This is already Null and Void.
    2. 4 or 6 months, I knew who the father of my child was the moment I found out I was pregnant. Again, Null and Void.
    3. Well, when CPS come after you for your horrible choices, well, that's alright let your choices be what you decide. They can decide for you.
    4. I can post safety hazards if I want to. Your child in a forward facing will most likely snap his neck and die in a car crash. And since we all know you have totalled your car recently, well I would be on the safer side if I was you.
    5. I am way more mature than you'll ever be, honey.
    6. I sure hope he has more to eat and to drink than that. Nothing wrong with propping a child up when feeding him.
    7. I can come at anyone I want to about Safety Hazards when I know they are making horrible choices. You aren't mature or smart enough to raise a baby.
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

Point proven....?
    I think you just owned yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post

Posting a conversation between US and me posting a facebook status... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    1. You make horrible choice. This is already Null and Void.
    2. 4 or 6 months, I knew who the father of my child was the moment I found out I was pregnant. Again, Null and Void.
    3. Well, when CPS come after you for your horrible choices, well, that's alright let your choices be what you decide. They can decide for you.
    4. I can post safety hazards if I want to. Your child in a forward facing will most likely snap his neck and die in a car crash. And since we all know you have totalled your car recently, well I would be on the safer side if I was you.
    5. I am way more mature than you'll ever be, honey.
    6. I sure hope he has more to eat and to drink than that. Nothing wrong with propping a child up when feeding him.
    7. I can come at anyone I want to about Safety Hazards when I know they are making horrible choices. You aren't mature or smart enough to raise a baby.
    Considering I work from home.. don't see it likely possible. I only leave my house when need be. And, I don't drive, my fiance drives. Like that is any of your business. You've been warned, blocked and deleted. Posting this IA just proves and shows that you continue and strive to be IA's attention whore. 2009! wooo!

Posting a conversation between US and me posting a facebook status... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!
    I meant to post that earlier as picture, not the posts between us. You own yourself each and every day by waking up. You're going to be that pathetic girl who begs for attention. You are still going to be the girl who says yes to the first guy who notices her. You're still going to be the cheating hoe that we all know you are.

Considering I work from home.. don't see it likely possible. I only leave my house when need be. And, I don't drive, my fiance drives. Like that is any of your business. You've been warned, blocked and deleted. Posting this IA just proves and shows that you continue and strive to be IA's attention whore. 2009! wooo!
    Lets play a game.
    Random.
    Can this month get ANY worse?
    Mommy car.

Do you really think it is safe to bring all your Johns to your own home where your child is at?

You're a moron. Unlike you, I'm signing off here and taking care of my child and getting back to work. Enjoy the rest of your day :]

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

You're a moron. Unlike you, I'm signing off here and taking care of my child and getting back to work. Enjoy the rest of your day :]
    I take care of my child just well. I am a stay at home mom in her last year of college

Enjoy the rest of your fucks for the day. Be careful not to get Herpes. Definitely use protection, morons like you don't need to breed more

She says she's not going to respond, but she, and we all know she's a horrible mother. She tries to defend her actions, but she obviously hasn't read or doesn't care about Safety Laws/Standards/Tests being done.

This post is mainly to do with the fact that she needs to rear face her child. He's not safe forward facing especially with her car history.

The chest clip needs to be on his chest, NOT HIS STOMACH. That kid will probably fly out of his seat in a wreck. And the straps are loose. She's so fucking retarded. I'm only worried about this innocent child's safety. He shouldn't be harmed because of his ignorance and stupidity.

Certified Gearhead

All this talk of big boobs and going up 3 bra sizes w/o any pics? This is a rip off!

Plus, to the op, it's kinda pathetic you come on a forum just to rip on someone you don't like, and make threats to her about calling cps on her lol Grow up.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Well this was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    All this talk of big boobs and going up 3 bra sizes w/o any pics? This is a rip off!
    They've been passed around before, I'm sure someone around here still has 'em saved somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post

Plus, to the op, it's kinda pathetic you come on a forum just to rip on someone you don't like, and make threats to her about calling cps on her lol Grow up.
    Her boobs didn't go up 3 sizes. They would be a G. You just got to look around IA. Her boobs have been posted many times!

I never threatened to call the CPS on her. She blocked me on facebook because she didn't like that I was right about car seat safety. Plus with all her trips to DFCS trying to figure out who the father of her baby is, I'm surprised nothing happened then.

id rather not see Chubs Mcgees flabby mammories.

You forward face your child at 7 months old? What a fucking idiot. Thats how they break their neck ASSHAT.

Oh look BRI KNOWS BEST like she always claims
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Does she even realize that in normal stop and go traffic the force you are putting on your babies neck and undeveloped spinal cord can be seriously debilitating? IS SHE REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

Car Seat Safety for Babies Under 2 On The Way
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Even for forward facing, he's not even buckled in properly. She obviously doesn't care.

Honestly the Bumper thing is new, they can be dangerous, but you just have to have a monitor. My sister used Bumpers but she had the weight sensor monitor that would alert and shift in weight on the crib. Also had video monitoring. Much much much more manageable than forward facing car seat.

If Shitbag Mcgee gets in a 10 mph wreck, she can snap her childs twig of a neck , then she'll learn her lesson.

Her stupidity knows no bounds
    -www.usedbarcode.net

My baby didn't sleep in the crib with a bumper until he was almost 7 months old. When he was able to crawl and lift his head well! And he has a monitor.

I know! That's what kills me. I've read so much about car seat safety and just overall safety. I wasn't at first saying everything to be mean, I just trying to inform her that he needs to rear-face.

Every single car seat out there says the child must be 1 years old AND 20 lbs. Not either or.

This thread should be changed to WHY I KNOW BRI IS A BAD MOTHER

but we all kinda knew that when she didnt even know which dick was responsible.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Face palm! A huge one. Wheres Steve Wilkos when you need him!

Steve!!!!

Staying out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Staying out of this one.
    X2 this is the definition of a trainwreck.

HOLY SHIT MIKE IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH YET AGAIN!

Seriously, I'm coming to Atlanta May 2nd through the thirteenth. PLEASE god say something to me then. I fucking beg you. You know why? Because all you are is a loser behind a computer typing on his keyboard. My parenting skills are up to par. And I know when I look back to 2009 I'm way more mature and a hell of a lot responsible. My child has been with me since day 1. I'm not out doing stupid shit like half the girls are now a days. What I do is none of anyone's business but my own. And I'm doing an amazing job at it. His carseat hasn't been like that free whole time. He's been recently screaming his head off because he can't see anything and his anxiety takes over. 8 months old, 23 pounds and 30 inches long. He does SO much better this way than screaming bloody murder rear facing so the doctors told me to strap him in really good as well as the car seat and he should be fine. His car seat DOESN'T move an inch. And he seems happier. So do not tell me I'm a horrible mother because I'm pretty fucking fantastic at what I do.

Why are y'all even fighting? Two skanks bitching about whos a better parent el o el. This is why bitches are better to be seen then heard.

This is ia not maury. If shes a bad parent then so be it. Call someone or stfu. People are trying to rice their car out so cut the shit!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

I am not one to tell someone how to raise their child or do something different with their child, but coming from my past trauma experiences in my field of work, I would personally tell that doctor to get fucked. Try rear facing him and sitting back their with him and play or something. He may just have a little separation anxiety from not being able to see you. I don't wish seeing a deceased child on anyone. No matter how careful you are with your driving, they are called an accident for a reason.

Don't take this as a personal attack, Bri. I have seen the aftermath first hand of infants in forward facing car seats post accident. Try different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

StrAp him In Real Good? Lol His Straps Are Loose And His Chest Clip Is On His Stomach.

Don'tMindThe Capitalization My Phone Is AcTing Weird.

I think when i was a toddler, my car seat was the center console of a chevelle.....

i turned out just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I think when i was a toddler, my car seat was the center console of a chevelle.....

i turned out just fine.
    you can smoke a lot of crack and not end up sucking dick for money, but doesnt mean it wasnt prudent.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    you can smoke a lot of crack and not end up sucking dick for money, but doesnt mean it wasnt prudent.
    I wish someone would have told me that before i turned down that last business venture.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I don't want to get in anyone's business, but strapping him in good won't help his neck unless he happens to be wearing a mini-HANS.

Seriously, I'm coming to Atlanta May 2nd through the thirteenth. PLEASE god say something to me then. I fucking beg you.
    LOL Definition of an attention whore. BRI SO ANGRY, BRI SMASH!

My parenting skills are up to par
    Way to set the bar high. PAR? You know that means AVERAGE right?

Fig. as good as the standard or average; up to standard.

So your child warrants only the minimum standard of care? What a great mom you are, should be so proud. I hope your when you get in an accident because youre typing about how much you cant stand Evan, that your kid gets an average injury. :trollface:

I'm not out doing stupid shit like half the girls are now a days.
    you mean like having promiscuous sex, getting pregnant, trashing a guys name who you find out wasnt the father AFTER giving birth then making excuses for it while putting your child in danger because you think youre smarter than anyone else?

What I do is none of anyone's business but my own.
    EXCEPT WHEN YOU POST IT ON A PUBLIC FUCKING FORUM

His carseat hasn't been like that free whole time.
    Oh so youve only been putting his life in danger SOME of the time, got it.

He's been recently screaming his head off because he can't see anything and his anxiety takes over. 8 months old, 23 pounds and 30 inches long. He does SO much better this way than screaming bloody murder rear facing so the doctors told me to strap him in really good as well as the car seat and he should be fine. His car seat DOESN'T move an inch. And he seems happier.
    Ill bet no doctor told you that and youre making it up, and all i got out of that is
    "WAHHHHHHHHHHHH my fucking baby cries and I cant, like, you know, hear my BFF on the phone when im driving, i wish i could shut him up. Oh look, let me put his life in danger, thatll solve it all. FUck being a responsible parent, this motherfucker is crying."

So do not tell me I'm a horrible mother because I'm pretty fucking fantastic at what I do.
    Youre a horrible mother, you are advocating putting your child in danger because youre so insecure with yourself you cant handle being told youre a fuck up. youre a week feeble minded person who has to be emotionally coddled.

Grow some balls, admit youre a fuckup. Thats the first step.

But , you wont, youll stomp your feet and yell like a little kid because, well thats what you are. A brat who thinks everyone owes her something. You keep fucking up, and never taking responsibility.

Good luck whoreface
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Lol at the hen fight
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    I don't want to get in anyone's business, but strapping him in good won't help his neck unless he happens to be wearing a mini-HANS.
    ITS COOL BRO, SOMEONE ON INSTAGRAM TOLD HER IT WAS COOL. SHE HAS LEGIONS OF PORKERS TELLING HER SHES A GREAT MOM, ITS ALL GOOD BRO.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast