Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: SNOW

Threaded View

  1. #13
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Keep an eye on your oil,Temp gauge and don't dog it much should last lil longer
    Oh I do, I'm meticulous with maintenance and I drive more like I'm 66 instead of 26 most of the time, gas is too damn expensive and so are rebuilds. Only big thing I worry about is the 350 vortecs are notorious for blowing headgaskets around 200k.
    Last edited by Browning151; 11-29-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!