Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys who shitted their pants!

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCee View Post
    I wonder what the OP would have done if he didnt have a gun.
    I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

I would of approached you and ask you to pull the fukin trigger, ( you don't have the balls) and if you fail too I'd take your 12 gauge from you and beat the living bjesus out of you kid

---------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

and if you're talking about the same texaco thats next to LPD, you should be lucky

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperWRX View Post
    I would of approached you and ask you to pull the fukin trigger, ( you don't have the balls) and if you fail too I'd take your 12 gauge from you and beat the living bjesus out of you kid

You wanna do something? Lets meet up, where you wanna meet up bitch ass.

Edit: I'm serious. ill PM u my number.

Now I'm just waiting for YOUR bitch ass to call me.

I took a month to think about it....my conclusion? it's too bad those guys were unarmed....
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk? View Post
    You wanna do something? Lets meet up, where you wanna meet up bitch ass.

Edit: I'm serious. ill PM u my number.

Now I'm just waiting for YOUR bitch ass to call me.
    Has to be the most idiotic thing ever said in a gun thread.

Followed closely by your first post...
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.
    So why did you need the gun?
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

no photo skills....

all i'm saying is I walked away once...I was stabbed. Now, shoot first ask later.... The gun was not meant to harm anyone in this situation but to disfuse everything. it proved a point and stopped everything.

guy with the biggest hammer swings the hardest. and the only people that are bitching are the ones that think there is no evil in people. you are all foolish and I hope for your sake that you never walk down the wrong ally

Quote Originally Posted by 2jdm4drift View Post
    all i'm saying is I walked away once...I was stabbed. Now, shoot first ask later.... The gun was not meant to harm anyone in this situation but to disfuse everything. it proved a point and stopped everything.

guy with the biggest hammer swings the hardest. and the only people that are bitching are the ones that think there is no evil in people. you are all foolish and I hope for your sake that you never walk down the wrong ally
    Yep, and if they had pulled out a gun on a shotgun wielding 'friend', it would have been in self defense.

no photo skills....

lol they would have been the ones to start and instigate everything... from a real legal standpoint there is nothing wrong with bearing arms. hidden from plain sight or out in the open. its the same as a cat bowing up or a bull pawing the ground. its letting the people that are confronting you that you will not stand for nor tolerate their actions.

americans as a whole are pussies... they are ok with being ran over and intimidated. i say fuck all of that. stand up for yourself and have a back bone.

no photo skills....

on a side note why is it that everyone commenting on this... we all have wrx's?

lol they would have been the ones to start and instigate everything... from a real legal standpoint there is nothing wrong with bearing arms. hidden from plain sight or out in the open. its the same as a cat bowing up or a bull pawing the ground. its letting the people that are confronting you that you will not stand for nor tolerate their actions.

americans as a whole are pussies... they are ok with being ran over and intimidated. i say fuck all of that. stand up for yourself and have a back bone.
    There is a difference in talking shit and pulling a firearm.

on a side note why is it that everyone commenting on this... we all have wrx's?
    I've counted 3. An a Dodge, a Lexus and a Mach1

no photo skills....

lol scoobys together anywhere is rare...

So having a backbone to you means to brandish and aim loaded guns at others in public for no GOOD reason? It's not that American's are pussies, it's that you're a dumbass. Learn how to act mature and walk get in your car and drive away and laugh it off. Or if you really want to be a tough guy be a man and use your fists. Aiming a loaded gun towards unarmed people for no good reason is pussy, for real.

On a side note I've known 3 people to have wrx's/sti's and while I like the cars, those guys were all idiots. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RL... View Post
    So having a backbone to you means to brandish and aim loaded guns at others in public for no GOOD reason? It's not that American's are pussies, it's that you're a dumbass. Learn how to act mature and walk get in your car and drive away and laugh it off. Or if you really want to be a tough guy be a man and use your fists. Aiming a loaded gun towards unarmed people for no good reason is pussy, for real.

On a side note I've known 3 people to have wrx's/sti's and while I like the cars, those guys were all idiots. Hmmmmm

I might be an idiot for pulling a shotgun on 2 black dudes who followed me to a gas station and tried to stir shit up. Yes, it was idiotic on my part. What would be even more idiotic if I actually pulled the trigger on 2 black guys that turned their backs and ran away. All you guys that are saying you would pull the trigger probably never held a gun or will ever hold one in your life time. Before owning a gun, know the right and wrong. Was I wrong that I pulled the shotgun on 2 black guys who followed me, no. Did I know what those guys were up to, no. If they had a knife and their motive was to stab me and my friend? No I didn't, that is why I didnt take any chances. Throw fists? What are we, 15? I throw my fists when I'm 100% sure that you are not packing anything. You guys crack me up.

Does a Police Officer shoot his gun every time its drown? No the fuck he doesn't. It is used to control the situation and diffuse everything.

According to 95% of the people in this thread, police should shoot their guns every time its drawn.

let me promise you one thing....had you pulled a gun on me to prove a point you would have been dead where you hit the ground. Guns are not means of showing someone you're a badass, those who carry lawfully do so for protection from threats....pulling a gun out to diffuse a situation is threatening to me and I promise you I don't pull to point to shut some kids with road rage up, I pull to shoot and I will put 2 in your chest, you continue moving and I'll put one in your head and calmly call 911.
    -2001 Lexus IS300

I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Does a Police Officer shoot his gun every time its drown? No the fuck he doesn't. It is used to control the situation and diffuse everything.

According to 95% of the people in this thread, police should shoot their guns every time its drawn.
    Are you a police officer? fucking idiot...
    -2001 Lexus IS300

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat View Post
    Are you a police officer? fucking idiot...
    No you fucking idiot, I'm using it as a reference.

Just because you draw a gun doesn't mean you need to shoot it. If it diffuses a situation, why pull the trigger, fucking idiot...

I might be an idiot for pulling a shotgun on 2 black dudes who followed me to a gas station and tried to stir shit up. Yes, it was idiotic on my part. What would be even more idiotic if I actually pulled the trigger on 2 black guys that turned their backs and ran away. All you guys that are saying you would pull the trigger probably never held a gun or will ever hold one in your life time. Before owning a gun, know the right and wrong. Was I wrong that I pulled the shotgun on 2 black guys who followed me, no. Did I know what those guys were up to, no. If they had a knife and their motive was to stab me and my friend? No I didn't, that is why I didnt take any chances. Throw fists? What are we, 15? I throw my fists when I'm 100% sure that you are not packing anything. You guys crack me up.

Cops draw their weapons to be ready in case of an emergency, and unlike you have the necessary training to tell the difference. Pretty depressing when the first instinct you have is to pull a loaded firearm and not just get back in your car and walk away.
    You're lucky, more than anything, that you even have the opportunity to post today.

No you fucking idiot, I'm using it as a reference.

Just because you draw a gun doesn't mean you need to shoot it. If it diffuses a situation, why pull the trigger, fucking idiot...
    Legally, you put yourself in the position of being charged with aggravated assault (felony charge). If an officer was on the scene, he could have charged you with it, and you would have to prove that you were defending yourself from bodily harm. Basically, you would need for the other guys to have some sort of weapon to show that you were defending your life. Since the other guys did not physically touch you, they would be guilty of a misdeameanor at worst.
    Assuming that you could show that, and win in court, you still would rack up sizeable costs for attorney fees. Luckily for you, it did not come to that.
    Hopefully, next time you can avoid letting yourself be put into a situation where you feel that you need a firearm to protect yourself from verbal attacks.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Most gas stations have security cameras, had the "two big, bad bullies" called the cops on you and your macho friend and the cops actually pulled the video, you may have been posting a fudge packing story from your quaint 10x6 cell instead of this stupid one...and why was your first instinct (other than pulling a gun on some smack talkers) to post this story on a public forum? Did you think that everyone was gonna pat you on the back and give you an "atta-boy"? Quit being a douche and giving legit gun owners a bad name.

My guess is that this story is either complete BS and they like to live in this bravado type of fantasy or these two are the kind who get the feeling that they're superman when they're carrying, but would've ducked and run had they not have been.

P.S. Please don't PM me your number so we can go fisticuffs and all that, just grow up and the next time something like this "happens" don't post about it or better yet, just walk away.

Banned

Only pussy ass kids pull guns...I pull fists!!!!! I don't give a fuck what race you are or who the fuck you are.

Quote Originally Posted by whoaitzbrain View Post
    Only pussy ass kids pull guns...I pull fists!!!!! I don't give a fuck what race you are or who the fuck you are.
    You won't get far with that attitude, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdfrk View Post
    Most gas stations have security cameras, had the "two big, bad bullies" called the cops on you and your macho friend and the cops actually pulled the video, you may have been posting a fudge packing story from your quaint 10x6 cell instead of this stupid one...and why was your first instinct (other than pulling a gun on some smack talkers) to post this story on a public forum? Did you think that everyone was gonna pat you on the back and give you an "atta-boy"? Quit being a douche and giving legit gun owners a bad name.

My guess is that this story is either complete BS and they like to live in this bravado type of fantasy or these two are the kind who get the feeling that they're superman when they're carrying, but would've ducked and run had they not have been.

P.S. Please don't PM me your number so we can go fisticuffs and all that, just grow up and the next time something like this "happens" don't post about it or better yet, just walk away.

The guy that I was talking to about PMing the number is one of my old friends.

Story is not BS, just what went down.

And trust me, I'll fight anyone, no matter the size. But if I'm not sure what you have on you, the 12 will always be in my back seat ready to solve or diffuse a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Legally, you put yourself in the position of being charged with aggravated assault (felony charge). If an officer was on the scene, he could have charged you with it, and you would have to prove that you were defending yourself from bodily harm. Basically, you would need for the other guys to have some sort of weapon to show that you were defending your life. Since the other guys did not physically touch you, they would be guilty of a misdeameanor at worst.
    Assuming that you could show that, and win in court, you still would rack up sizeable costs for attorney fees. Luckily for you, it did not come to that.
    Hopefully, next time you can avoid letting yourself be put into a situation where you feel that you need a firearm to protect yourself from verbal attacks.
    this...
    -2001 Lexus IS300

But if I'm not sure what you have on you, the 12 will always be in my back seat ready to solve or diffuse a situation.
    lol...by the time a person pulled their "12" I would have pulled my 3lb trigger twice ripping 2 hollow points through their chest

noone carries a 12g around as protection....with the exception of idiots....wait, nevermind....
    -2001 Lexus IS300

Banned

attitude? dude, your the one pulling guns out for stupid ass reasons. ...you are lucky, fool! you sound like a dam redneck!!! I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!

attitude? dude, your the one pulling guns out for stupid ass reasons. ...you are lucky, fool! you sound like a dam redneck!!! I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!
    no you wouldn't...
    -2001 Lexus IS300

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat View Post
    no you wouldn't...
    riiite...smart ass. fuck you...like I'm supposed to respect you and Your ugly ass graphics on that DC...please!

riiite...smart ass. fuck you...like I'm supposed to respect you and Your ugly ass graphics on that DC...please!
    He drives an IS.....
    Bitches love bacon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    He drives an IS.....
    ohhhh! cool!!! an IS! THATS SWEET LMAO ..YALL NEED TO GET YOUR DICK WET!!! AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BROAD YOU'VE BEEN TAPPPIN...STEP YOU'RE GAME UP OL' FUCK ASS METRO ATL COOL GUYS

Banned

dude Bacon.....Your name reminds me the smell of your mom's dirty asshole. ...you ain't shit but an E-THUG.....LMAO!

dude Bacon.....Your name reminds me the smell of your mom's dirty asshole. ...you ain't shit but an E-THUG.....LMAO!
    /sig

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 94_teg_ls View Post
    Funny guy! You must like camrons gap enough to repost some shit I've already seen like 4 times...clown

You won't get far with that attitude, trust me.
    On this, we completely agree.

I would stick you in the jaw...take your gun and make you suck your own barrel. ...then I would make u apologize and I would take you and your friends weak ass guns....then I would lmao and post it on here..... fag!!!!
    No, you wouldn't. You get upset from just some talk in a thread, and want your account deleted, because you can't take it.

You would have been too scared to say anything back, and would have run off crying for someone to help you.

You are the weakest link - good-bye ..... and good riddance.

ohhhh! cool!!! an IS! THATS SWEET LMAO ..YALL NEED TO GET YOUR DICK WET!!! AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BROAD YOU'VE BEEN TAPPPIN...STEP YOU'RE GAME UP OL' FUCK ASS METRO ATL COOL GUYS
    Spoken like a 29 yr old virgin....

And you are trying to e-thug and are failing ... like you do at the rest of your life - fail.

I got a good laugh out of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Bitches love bacon.

lol, that's a business card kid....I wouldn't own a 4cyl car to save my life

see thread "Fuck your hondas, V8's are where its at" you homo
    -2001 Lexus IS300

Banned

but you have it on your business card representing your company??????? that really makes a lot of sense, hmmm. and Mr mustang Guy...your insults don't bother me at all. sorry, I'm just sick of seeing old guys like you think they know everything, 29 year old virgin? that's funny dude...spoken like a mature man that has been tappin the same old ass pussy for years now, clever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast