Quote Originally Posted by 2jdm4drift View Post
all i'm saying is I walked away once...I was stabbed. Now, shoot first ask later.... The gun was not meant to harm anyone in this situation but to disfuse everything. it proved a point and stopped everything.


guy with the biggest hammer swings the hardest. and the only people that are bitching are the ones that think there is no evil in people. you are all foolish and I hope for your sake that you never walk down the wrong ally
let me promise you one thing....had you pulled a gun on me to prove a point you would have been dead where you hit the ground. Guns are not means of showing someone you're a badass, those who carry lawfully do so for protection from threats....pulling a gun out to diffuse a situation is threatening to me and I promise you I don't pull to point to shut some kids with road rage up, I pull to shoot and I will put 2 in your chest, you continue moving and I'll put one in your head and calmly call 911.