Quote Originally Posted by Skorcher View Post
I don't get my upgrade until Nov., but if I could do it now it would be the Atrix. It, and the Galaxy S2 are both dual core processor, and that's where everything is going... so I would count out the Inspire.
Yeah im kinda thinking the same thing. Plus the Inspire has what like a 1230ma battery, and under heavy use only lasts like 4 or 5 hours. I definitely want the speed of the dual core, but i almost feel like the atrix is only worth it if youre willing to buy and use the multiple (but baller nonetheless) accessories like the lapdock or multimedia extension. HDMI output is definitely sounding pretty neat, and also the 2mp front facing camera and the 1980(?)ma battery have got me leaning that way. but, The phone itself feels cold and businesslike, like using it would be like trying to fuck a broad who's jst lying there with her eyes clenched.

As far as the Galaxy s2, id need to go mess around with it. that samsung oled screen is definitely great, but again, i feel like unless you watching movies and play games all the time, its going to waste.

Bacon- ill check it out man, thanks.
EDIT: Go fuck yourself lol. I was just wanting to hear if anybody had any firsthand experience on here with any of them since i know some of the guys on here are phone whores.