Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: jdm-civc? Meet 00Civic...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I eat my boogers. 00Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaç View Post
    It doesn't matter if you haven't met him yet or not, you 21 year old tampon. You two have more things in common than conjoined twins.

    I don't know either one of you, but I bet both of you cuntshits would be at the bottom of the floor, gobbling up leftovers from my dog if either one were to get invited to my place for a nice serving of my Man Sauce. Not only that, but both of you annoying fucks were a waste of a pelvic thrust. You two Dumb and Dumber impersonators have done one thing right, though. And that's getting QD to notice you two.

    Listen. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? You have yet to say anything that fazes me. If anything, I'm glad that I have haters. I wouldn't be doing anything right if I didn't.

    You should learn from your parents.....try using some birth control. Honestly, you would have been better off staying dried up on your mom's face.

  2. #2
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default


  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Civic View Post
    Listen. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? You have yet to say anything that fazes me. If anything, I'm glad that I have haters. I wouldn't be doing anything right if I didn't.

    You should learn from your parents.....try using some birth control. Honestly, you would have been better off staying dried up on your mom's face.
    You should lay low on the insults, man. It's definitely not your strong point. You should also learn the definition of a "hater" while your casting it about loosely like you are. I'm not trying to insult you (as you're doing that to yourself), but more trying to guide you. AW's around here aren't much thought of, dude. You should really relax. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  4. #4
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Civic View Post
    Listen. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? You have yet to say anything that fazes me. If anything, I'm glad that I have haters. I wouldn't be doing anything right if I didn't.

    You should learn from your parents.....try using some birth control. Honestly, you would have been better off staying dried up on your mom's face.
    just cos i posted in this thread and in the thread paul made - where he blew a whistle, and you came in with your tongue flappin in the wind beggin for a command - doesnt make me a "hater" ya 4 year old jockstrap
    i'll happily bulldoze you in as many threads as it takes until you realize that your hopeless attempts at being funny, and entertaining is very similar to a man made of toothpicks attempting to benchpress my 40 pound nutsack


    so stick to doing what you do best.... which is....

    deepthroating?

    cleaning out the cumspots in public bathrooms? uh i dunno what youre good at, but im sure it's related to either of the two
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!