Results 1 to 40 of 480

Thread: My best friend Jello...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Zoom Zoom 87 Turbo II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,184
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello! View Post
    i need to take care of a speeding ticket first. lol its gonna be ......... $1150 yay for F*in up.
    holy fuckwaffles, where you going like 140+ or something or is speeding just THAT expensive to fight? I speed a good bit, but my speedo reads high so I probably drive at the limit, but seriously, even if I'm going faster than everyone else and I breeze by a cop, they never seem to care, it must be like "Oh, that old piece of shit probably can't even do 85 mph, I need o lay off the over the counter drugs." Benefits of owning something from that 80s that looks like its from the 70s

    ^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead Jello!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    marietta 30067
    Age
    35
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II View Post
    holy fuckwaffles, where you going like 140+ or something or is speeding just THAT expensive to fight? I speed a good bit, but my speedo reads high so I probably drive at the limit, but seriously, even if I'm going faster than everyone else and I breeze by a cop, they never seem to care, it must be like "Oh, that old piece of shit probably can't even do 85 mph, I need o lay off the over the counter drugs." Benefits of owning something from that 80s that looks like its from the 70s
    i was going 90 in a 55. its an 850$ ticket and a 500$ lawyer fee. it sucks.

    i had to sell my horse to get the money and competitively riding is my life. so now im stuck riding other ppls horses. boo.

  3. #3
    Zoom Zoom 87 Turbo II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,184
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello! View Post
    i was going 90 in a 55. its an 850$ ticket and a 500$ lawyer fee. it sucks.

    i had to sell my horse to get the money and competitively riding is my life. so now im stuck riding other ppls horses. boo.
    That sucks. At least you have your car, and um, can still ride all the other horses.

    ^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

  4. #4
    Certified Gearhead Jello!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    marietta 30067
    Age
    35
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II View Post
    That sucks. At least you have your car, and um, can still ride all the other horses.
    yeah, and in the end, if i lose my license, i wont have that either -.-

    but thats ok. lesson learned.

    yeah, i guess its good. even though my buddy and i had been together for 6 years <3

  5. #5
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello! View Post
    yeah, and in the end, if i lose my license, i wont have that either -.-

    but thats ok. lesson learned.

    yeah, i guess its good. even though my buddy and i had been together for 6 years <3
    I'm sure it is tough to lose the one who broke your hymen and all...

    I couldn't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

  6. #6
    Certified Gearhead Jello!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    marietta 30067
    Age
    35
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    I'm sure it is tough to lose the one who broke your hymen and all...

    I couldn't resist.
    el oh el. i see some honesty. good job lol.

    can u ever be completely serious?

  7. #7
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello! View Post
    el oh el. i see some honesty. good job lol.
    I believe that honesty truly is the best policy...14% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

  8. #8
    Zoom Zoom 87 Turbo II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,184
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello! View Post
    el oh el. i see some honesty. good job lol.

    can u ever be completely serious?
    seriously serious

    ^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

  9. #9
    ia "racist" dallasb84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    I'm sure it is tough to lose the one who broke your hymen and all...

    I couldn't resist.

    ouch thats cold

  10. #10
    Certified Gearhead Jello!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    marietta 30067
    Age
    35
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasb84 View Post
    ouch thats cold
    he was jokin.

  11. #11
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasb84 View Post
    ouch thats cold
    We go way back, She was in pre-school with my sister. *two years ago*
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!