No, I was wonderin if there was honey under the piaa's for you sammich. jeez. cause if so I was going to demand pics with red cup or fail.
No, I was wonderin if there was honey under the piaa's for you sammich. jeez. cause if so I was going to demand pics with red cup or fail.
sammich is ghey
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
is she? thanks for telling me, because i havent talked to her in some time now.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Sammich is a funny thought. That how he was conceived and thats what we all will think of him as when he finally dies.
that was really mean
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
What's this thread about??
a bunch of nothing lol
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
you're a jerk.![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
wait wut
hush
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
go eat worms.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
i dont do that kinda stuff. fail!
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
What kinda cawk?
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
My headlights are crystal clear homo. My earlobes aren't quite that big. You must have been humping the center of your doughnut.
See what I did there?
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Lies... You got the doughnut with the smallest hole. That says enough.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
No, ahhhhhhh headache broke my concentration of what I was going to say.
My thoughts, fuck em.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Thats enough from you shawty...
You are so gross.
Your edits fail.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
No, I don't mistreat my wifey. You go kick rocks on your doughnut then eat it. It will add an extra crisp to your krispy dry doughnut.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"