No, I was wonderin if there was honey under the piaa's for you sammich. jeez. cause if so I was going to demand pics with red cup or fail.
Printable View
No, I was wonderin if there was honey under the piaa's for you sammich. jeez. cause if so I was going to demand pics with red cup or fail.
sammich is ghey
is she? thanks for telling me, because i havent talked to her in some time now.
Sammich is a funny thought. That how he was conceived and thats what we all will think of him as when he finally dies.
that was really mean
What's this thread about??
a bunch of nothing lol
you're a jerk. ;)
wait wut
hush
go eat worms.
i dont do that kinda stuff. fail!
MISTACEE LOVES TEH COCK
SEE WHAT I DID THERE
What kinda cawk?
MAN, HORSE, DOG, SEMENYA...ANY CAWK HE SEES...HE LIKES
SEE WHAT I DID THERE
LUK HERE W/ UR DUSTY ASS UNPROJECTED HIDs...FUK U...IN THE EARLOBE...DO YOU HEAR ME CUMIN?
My headlights are crystal clear homo. My earlobes aren't quite that big. You must have been humping the center of your doughnut.
See what I did there?
Lies... You got the doughnut with the smallest hole. That says enough.
THAT SAYS UR 20/20 IS FUKED UP
No, ahhhhhhh headache broke my concentration of what I was going to say.
My thoughts, fuck em.
Thats enough from you shawty...
You are so gross.
Your edits fail.
LOL WUT
TELL LIZ...I SAID TO KICK ROCKS AND DO AS I SAY
No, I don't mistreat my wifey. You go kick rocks on your doughnut then eat it. It will add an extra crisp to your krispy dry doughnut.