Results 1 to 40 of 56

Thread: Varsity Meet Pre-Game

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Okay I paid a bum $2.37 to lay on the ground for this parking spot until next Thursday and I will then get him a chilidog. That way I don't have to park the car.
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    Okay I paid a bum $2.37 to lay on the ground for this parking spot until next Thursday and I will then get him a chilidog. That way I don't have to park the car.
    I just paid him $5 to leave.... Sorry, benefits of me being here and not you!! LMAO
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Seems like that gun shot has improved your drivin' skills....
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    How the hell you gonna leave me in a gun fight to get the car?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Burnett
    How the hell you gonna leave me in a gun fight to get the car?
    I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't think by 5 o'clock, you'd have a hole in your leg.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  6. #6
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Blondie Dread.... Veerryyyyy Expensive
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  7. #7
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    You got to call yourself the devil in his house!......shiiit!
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!