Results 1 to 40 of 56

Thread: Varsity Meet Pre-Game

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    foo im already parked for next years Import Alliance...top that
    I can beat that, I am already at the Varsity for the 2011 meet, what now?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  2. #2
    FUK IT! bowdown201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,666
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I can beat that, I am already at the Varsity for the 2011 meet, what now?
    wouldnt that make you somewhere around the age of 68 by then
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

  3. #3
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Smart ass, NO!! 67
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  4. #4
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    I can beat that, I am already at the Varsity for the 2011 meet, what now?
    All the roads in Atlanta, and you runnin' out of em!
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  5. #5
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Ohhhhhhh do you even wanna compare body counts???
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  6. #6
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Ohhhhhhh do you even wanna compare body counts???
    The muthafuckin' head fell off!
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  7. #7
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    what am I supposed to do with these big 'ol dead titties?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  8. #8
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    what am I supposed to do with these big 'ol dead titties?
    But ya lookin'!
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  9. #9
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    But ya lookin'!
    you see, there is somethin wrong with you....
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!