Results 1 to 40 of 385

Thread: Hondachik VS. Buttons

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hiram
    Age
    37
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    Its amazing. I don't know what you male species are drinking and putting in your cum-flow that these bitches are swallowing .... but it needs to stop. Bitches are getting extra mouthy nowadays. Now I see why men say bitches belong in the fucking kitchen. Because they don't know how to shut the fuck up.
    Wow...rowdy little thing lol

  2. #2
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Damn skippy. I can't stand bitches.
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  3. #3
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    Damn skippy. I can't stand bitches.
    Bitches have a leg up on you, People actually fucking tolerate them unlike your skank ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

  4. #4
    Windshields hate me. 03RCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiawassee, GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,047
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7
    Bitches have a leg up on you, People actually fucking tolerate them unlike your skank ass.

    OMFG +Reps, and add another entree to the list my friend.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

    "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

  5. #5
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03RCode
    OMFG +Reps, and add another entree to the list my friend.
    My count you owe me a 37 cheeseburgers and 12 orange slushes. And that's just for owning HondaChik...

    PS:Claybird...Lemme show ya how to actually neg rep someone...Kthx Baiiii.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

  6. #6
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7
    My count you owe me a 37 cheeseburgers and 12 orange slushes. And that's just for owning HondaChik...

    PS:Claybird...Lemme show ya how to actually neg rep someone...Kthx Baiiii.
    You NEVER owned me. If you think these little remarks you say are "owning", apparently u haven't been around IA long enough.
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  7. #7
    Windshields hate me. 03RCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiawassee, GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,047
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    You NEVER owned me. If you think these little remarks you say are "owning", apparently u haven't been around IA long enough.


    I'm pretty sure you tried to neg me but missclicked, I appreciate the +Reps
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

    "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

  8. #8
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hiram
    Age
    37
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    Damn skippy. I can't stand bitches.
    Ha ha just for the record I am a female and I do drive a honda so reps to you!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!