Results 1 to 40 of 178

Thread: How to prevent sweaty balls/smell?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    How is it foreplay if you don't give head??? Otherwise it's a hand job he could do himself...




    (but better)
    i know right. i hate that shit when girls just want to give a hand job. im like bitch i can do that shit myself.


    it is better your right but still they need to do stuff i cant do to myself...i swear now someone gonna try to make a gay joke out of what i just said.

  2. #2
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_ACCORD
    i know right. i hate that shit when girls just want to give a hand job. im like bitch i can do that shit myself.


    it is better your right but still they need to do stuff i cant do to myself...i swear now someone gonna try to make a gay joke out of what i just said.
    You're alot closer to that fourth green block

  3. #3
    John Paul II, wat!? blaknoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,294
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    You're alot closer to that fourth green block
    lets see if I can push him over the top

    CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

  4. #4
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaknoize
    lets see if I can push him over the top

  5. #5
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova

    hahaha i dont know why but that really made me laugh

  6. #6
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    You're alot closer to that fourth green block
    well thank you

  7. #7
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_ACCORD
    well thank you
    you could just send your nudes to a bunch of mods & get greener faster
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  8. #8
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    you could just send your nudes to a bunch of mods & get greener faster
    well if i had asked for it then maybe i might send them but i never did ask. they were given.

  9. #9
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    I could just send my nudes to you
    ok

  10. #10
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    haha do it

  11. #11
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_ACCORD
    haha do it
    That's what I'm saying.

  12. #12
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova
    ok
    WTF. Whatever!!! My belly nudes :boobies:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-3-jpg  
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  13. #13
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    WTF. Whatever!!! My belly nudes :boobies:
    do you have any from after you got knocked up?

  14. #14
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    WTF. Whatever!!! My belly nudes :boobies:
    Naw, I need some pre-pregancy stuff. You know, like back when you where riding my jock and begging for me to throw the Big D your way...

  15. #15
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Hehe. I dunno. I just like watching porn. I'm sure I'll give in to something early, but right now I just don't like the thought of giving head. If he wants it, he knows he'll get it regardless (later).
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

  16. #16
    What The Hell
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw/Acworth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    Hehe. I dunno. I just like watching porn. I'm sure I'll give in to something early, but right now I just don't like the thought of giving head. If he wants it, he knows he'll get it regardless (later).
    just lay there and let him put it in your mouth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!