Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 74 of 74

Thread: Early Morning Sex...

  1. #41
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    Is that a special offer for me, Leisa?!
    ~gets popcorn~


    ~raises hand~

    Can I watch?
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  2. #42
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    It's up to Leisa.. LOL!
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  3. #43
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ran
    No way man. She has school during the week and I can't have a girl that fails the 8th grade because she fell asleep in class.

    THATS MY BOY!!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  4. #44
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    Is that a special offer for me, Leisa?!
    That offer is from me to if its from Leisa (3 way baby!!) lol
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #45
    MOST HATED
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upstate SC/ATL
    Posts
    9,904
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulassassin
    IMO if she sucks in bed she is lucky to make it past the first time. I've found the hotter and more full of themselves they are the worse they are in the sack. You rarely find an ugly and/or fat chick than can't **** like a champ.


    QFT...

  6. #46
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    That offer is from me to if its from Leisa (3 way baby!!) lol
    lolz
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  7. #47
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    Is that a special offer for me, Leisa?!

    Absolutely Tiffany...

  8. #48
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    ~grabs chair~

    THANK YOU GOD!! LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  9. #49
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Absolutely Tiffany...
    <---- Me and Leisa <------ Brett <----- 5 hours later!
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  10. #50
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    It's up to Leisa.. LOL!
    Woohoo!


    p.s. Not interested if brett is involved....lol
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  11. #51
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Absolutely Tiffany...
    Please see my request above...
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  12. #52
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    <---- Me and Leisa <----- Rich <------ Brett in the other room <----- 5 hours later!
    Fixed.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  13. #53
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    <---- Me and Leisa <------ Brett <----- 5 hours later!
    As long as I get a quick lick in there I can watch
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  14. #54
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mid day sex is much better. There's nothing like going home for lunch only to find your lady spread out on the kitchen table.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  15. #55
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    <---- Me and Leisa <------ Brett <----- 5 hours later!


    wooohoo :boobies:

  16. #56
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    if I cant get a taste!! lol
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  17. #57
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    if I cant get a taste!! lol
    stfu... lol

  18. #58
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    if I cant get a taste!! lol
    stfu... lol

  19. #59
    IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia, United States
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,578
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Early morning sex is the greatest, and it's always better when you're awoken to it.. other than I've had ex's not wake me up and just go for it, hey less work for me



  20. #60
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    stfu... lol
    GUESS SHE MEANS

    STFU... LOL



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  21. #61
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Early morning head>Early morning sex...

    Who wants to wake up from sleep to do work? Much better getting worked on!
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  22. #62
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    Early morning head>Early morning sex...

    Who wants to wake up from sleep to do work? Much better getting worked on!
    ^^ Has a good point.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  23. #63
    Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,621
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nothing says good morning like a high hard one up side her dome.
    I thrive on caffineand HATE


  24. #64
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    ^^ Has a good point.
    X2



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  25. #65
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Early morning slippin it in her ass is good to
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  26. #66
    RIP John + Leisa :( civic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    a track near you..
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    We had better just met in the last couple of days if you expect to wake me up that early to perfom, and not be punched in the throat.

  27. #67
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    No.
    Jason..

  28. #68
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    I like being waken with my **** in her mouth.

  29. #69
    John Paul II, wat!? blaknoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,294
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Had me some of that gushy, but not at no 5am. More like 8. No need to do it so early when u do it late anyway.

    CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

  30. #70
    Z1 Motorsports FTW!! Dr.G35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Deep South
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,572
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    Yea...i like it. last weekend I woke up at 3 to take my dog out..came back to bed.and we were both just really horny. lolol. (not my dog u idiots) Early morning is nice...

    -Ant.
    riiiiiiight

  31. #71
    John Paul II, wat!? blaknoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,294
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    ^add a few more r's

    CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

  32. #72
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    I cant nut in the morning.It sux.
    Jason..

  33. #73
    Go Dawgs
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SouthSide
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    im on it like clockwork!
    Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's


  34. #74
    IA FIT Member DB4LYFE ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NW Boonies
    Posts
    5,937
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    ill b up!

    ~DB4LYFE
    07 Honda GD3


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!