We are talking about 2am, 3am, 4 and 5am during the week?
We are talking about 2am, 3am, 4 and 5am during the week?
Every hour on the hour yes
I thrive on caffineand HATE
What? Are you offering? Are those your open time slots?Originally Posted by Leisa
![]()
Rich...Bob...Stan...?????
Shame on you Rich..lolOriginally Posted by richw131
LOLOriginally Posted by Leisa
You know my mind is incapable of leaving the gutter....![]()
Rich...Bob...Stan...?????
Sex is good any time of the day.
didn't realize you were in HH w/jm?Originally Posted by Sammich
My girlfriend gives me her dung bunker so if you can't top that I'm not interested.
I thrive on caffineand HATE
F*ck that. I gotta get up for work in a few hours. lol
No way man. She has school during the week and I can't have a girl that fails the 8th grade because she fell asleep in class.Originally Posted by Sammich
Originally Posted by Sammich
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Last edited by Ran; 08-26-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Ran
![]()
![]()
Rich...Bob...Stan...?????
Originally Posted by Ran
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
THATS MY BOY!!!Originally Posted by Ran
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Gotta do what you gotta do. If you can't sleep, wake up your partner. I don't mind it, but it is ok to wait until you get up too, lol.
According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.
i'm with ran, sleep is more important.....unless she gets up and makes me bacon and eggs and a full cup of coffee before hand...i'm sleeping till 7:30 lulz
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
wayne : you could die a slow death audi bish!
Why do they always want to cuddle afterwards?
I thrive on caffineand HATE
That is why mid morning is good. When they want to cuddle after.....you just say "we can't, you will be late for school".Originally Posted by soulassassin
![]()
Rich...Bob...Stan...?????
I usually distract her with things likeOriginally Posted by richw131
"Now go make me a sammich"
"Is my laundry done yet"
"Where's my beer"
I thrive on caffineand HATE
We had better just met in the last couple of days if you expect to wake me up that early to perfom, and not be punched in the throat.
4am is a good time
riiiiiiightOriginally Posted by AnthonyF
Early morning sex is the best sex~ but she should def cook bacon eaggs and pancakes.
mmmmmm
Originally Posted by kreep
fixed
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Agreed that is better.Originally Posted by Sport1.3
I love wake up sex.
Nothing better than being half asleep.
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
I love to wake up to a blow job.
I thrive on caffineand HATE
Originally Posted by soulassassin
I've fallen asleep to a few. lulz
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
WowOriginally Posted by Sport1.3
If it were that boring I would have to trade her in quick.
I thrive on caffineand HATE
Originally Posted by soulassassin
12 work day in a warehouse and a 2 hr drive north to athens to see your girl might make you alittle tired......but yes i have traded her in, something newer, with less miles/more tread on the tires![]()
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
Yeah I would find something more local in your case. I don't agree with the less miles. I'll take a seasoned slut over a virgin any day.Originally Posted by Sport1.3
I thrive on caffineand HATE
you guys iz Funnay!
Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?
Sex in the early AM FTW!!!![]()