Halonemojsrat is DatBoznian and im Datboznian
Halonemojsrat is DatBoznian and im Datboznian
You're stupid.
But anyways up for a ban !
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
I'd neg rep you but I already haveWhat a dumb thread, we can tell you are 12 you ****ing ******.
Originally Posted by simontibbett
x2... but asap i will and he'll have a few points missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
LOLOL.....I just noticed what you said.Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
Earlier when you got banned you stated you were halonemojsrat. Now you said "you, halonemojsrat" is DatBoznian, AND you are DatBoznian.
LMFAO.
You just owned yourself.
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
Originally Posted by HeLLo iM iZzY
he owns himself every time he breathes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
AIM the chick my nudes now
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
no one wants to see your nudes, hunchback.Originally Posted by Sport1.3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
Originally Posted by Autumn
who cares if they want to....i send them anyway
B========D~~
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
for a hunchback, that's a lot of =Originally Posted by Sport1.3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
thats actual sizeOriginally Posted by Autumn
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
it's an inch?Originally Posted by Sport1.3
![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
Originally Posted by Autumn
AROUND!!!!
-Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-
hahaha holy hell this thread got owned....those freakin cat pictures are halarious....caturday....hahaha
05 STi