Lol..I never said anything about any race, I just asked a simple question! Stop taking stuff out of contextOriginally Posted by Whiteboy™
Lol..I never said anything about any race, I just asked a simple question! Stop taking stuff out of contextOriginally Posted by Whiteboy™
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
EDIT
The fact u said to get him to get me to say freaky ****, and to create a thread posting it. I don't get off on any convo's that happen here on IA so getting me caught in a freaky convo is just like the George Bush ever finding Osama..Originally Posted by Maniac †
=
never going to happen
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
Thats what you say now.Originally Posted by hondachik
![]()
and I mean itOriginally Posted by Maniac †
sorry, I didn't sign up on IA to become a thread whore...
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)
Did I say anything about that?Originally Posted by hondachik
Look, let me tell you something. You're a female, no one is going to hit on you. You have a kid, you're fat and have stretch marks. you for being stupid, and not telling your man to wrap it up. Now, you released a mistake. You should have fixed it when you had the chance.
Lol..did I say u said that? Lol..once again my point proven on how u take **** and blow it wayy up.Originally Posted by Maniac †
I'm fat, once again, weighing 125-130?...and the stretch marks..please, PLEASE, show me where I can find these things at. Unlike most females, I have an extensive sports related history, therefore I in no way shape or form look, or feel like I have even had a baby. And if any mistakes were made, look at yourself. However, be mature and leave my child of any conversation your fingers may even take a break from your jacking off sessions to type.
28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .
S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)