Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
I disagree with the fact that it's all about how you were raised. My dad is racist. I am in no way like that. In fact, I am very open minded. I have 3 sisters and they all date only black. I haven't ever dated a black person, but I have no problems with it.

yea i agree with Tracy. my pop just started to get used to the fact that my sister and i date whomever we want. lol no matter if its the same sex or not. (Im sure he'll freak out if i turned lezi)

we were raised not to date outside our race lol and we do anyway. we never cared about race. Love has no boundaries, why limit them to one type of person.

i think what gets me the most about this topic is how one race will talk bad about another race (not knowing anything) and wont date a specific race at all either because of "he say she say", society, or one or 2 bad experiences. or all 3 together.