Results 1 to 40 of 91

Thread: Does anyone know any white people jokes.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA's metal head
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,711
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcat
    Oh hell yes capitalization & grammar has white written alllllll over it.


    OHH I got a very true one - CHEAP SHOES. Don't act like it isn't true white folks. My dad NEVER buys shoes over 30 bucks.
    Damn... I guess I must not be white enough then. The last pair I bought was roughly $85. Now their covered in grease from working at the shop... which must mean I have decent income then. Does that redeem the cheap shoes thing?
    ...ninja



  2. #2
    IA IS FOR FAGS coolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    FAGGOTS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,772
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ubers2k
    Damn... I guess I must not be white enough then. The last pair I bought was roughly $85. Now their covered in grease from working at the shop... which must mean I have decent income then. Does that redeem the cheap shoes thing?

    You're no longer white, 85 bucks ain't cutting it for shoes bub.
    BUY MY NEW BOOK! ITS CALLED, IF YOU LIKE IMPORTANTLANTA THERE'S A STRONG CHANCE YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!