View Poll Results: who would win the cage match fight to the death??

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • bluesclues

    8 20.00%
  • seksicarlovinchick

    13 32.50%
  • yousef's camel, cuz it spits

    19 47.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 161 to 196 of 196

Thread: bluesclues VS seksicarlovinchick

  1. #161
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
    yes ma'am he did...I think he's been banned like 5 times today
    Oh shit! lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #162
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    You didn't take heed (sp?) to what I was trying to tell you. People on IA look for drama. They egged you on for their own entertainment making you feel special and popular. You ran with it, got too cocky, talked too much shit to the wrong people, then got banned. All that "I'm the badest bitch" attitude shit gets old and annoying real quick. You were causing too much drama. The same reason many people don't get on here anymore, but hey you didn't want to listen and you wanted to look cool and be popular when in the end no one wanted you around. Maybe next time you go on a site or forum you will know how to talk to people. Like Jaime said "you attract more flies with honey instead of vinegar."
    it's bees

  3. #163
    Athens OG Double_0_Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,706
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Oh shit! lol
    I know right. lolol

    Aight girl take care.

    Peace out everyone...time to get some shut eye
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

    boooooostin'

  4. #164
    Athens OG Double_0_Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,706
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    yo shag....keep check on your boy Kaine....he's been comin back all damn day and also all night tonight......he's a fucking loser
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

    boooooostin'

  5. #165
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    Jamese, no offense but how can you sit there and give her so much shit?

    i recall this same situation happen with civicchic or something like that
    I never got banned under that name. I got the usual "noob" flame and didn't get on again for months and decided to just start another name and not take IA so serious. I'm not giving her shit. She tried to make herself popular by calling me names and "calling me out." Now she has gone too far with her attitude and she got banned. I tried to warn her and tell her that IA looks for drama and that it was the flavor of the week and that shit would be over, but she took it upon herself to get carried away. I feel no symphathy for her. Hopefully she learned her lesson. If not oh well.
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  6. #166
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    it's bees
    Oh yeah
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  7. #167
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
    I know right. lolol

    Aight girl take care.

    Peace out everyone...time to get some shut eye
    Nite Nite
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  8. #168
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
    yo shag....keep check on your boy Kaine....he's been comin back all damn day and also all night tonight......he's a fucking loser
    that's not even funny and yeah we're well aware, notice how every WL mod has been deleting everything he posts

  9. #169
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I never got banned under that name. I got the usual "noob" flame and didn't get on again for months and decided to just start another name and not take IA so serious. I'm not giving her shit. She tried to make herself popular by calling me names and "calling me out." Now she has gone too far with her attitude and she got banned. I tried to warn her and tell her that IA looks for drama and that it was the flavor of the week and that shit would be over, but she took it upon herself to get carried away. I feel no symphathy for her. Hopefully she learned her lesson. If not oh well.
    im not reading the posts, i just noticed you two goin back and forth

    i do know that you came on trying to act like a different person, so its similiar. but it doesnt really matter, just calling it as i see it
    Val for President


  10. #170
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    here's a novel idea at this point, why don't y'all both block each other? problem solved right?

  11. #171
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I never got banned under that name. I got the usual "noob" flame and didn't get on again for months and decided to just start another name and not take IA so serious. I'm not giving her shit. She tried to make herself popular by calling me names and "calling me out." Now she has gone too far with her attitude and she got banned. I tried to warn her and tell her that IA looks for drama and that it was the flavor of the week and that shit would be over, but she took it upon herself to get carried away. I feel no symphathy for her. Hopefully she learned her lesson. If not oh well.
    Someone other than me called you out. Nice for a change. You are no better than I am it seems...oops. How about you drop your beef...or ignore me. Or...we can keep playing this game...I don't care. Up to you. Drop it or hold a grudge? You pick.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  12. #172
    Athens OG Double_0_Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,706
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    that's not even funny and yeah we're well aware, notice how every WL mod has been deleting everything he posts
    I was just messing man....don't bash me now...lolol

    Good job on keeping his ass out, he has some major shit coming to him, by someother members.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

    boooooostin'

  13. #173
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    here's a novel idea at this point, why don't y'all both block each other? problem solved right?
    I don't know why she can't let the shit go.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  14. #174
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    im not reading the posts, i just noticed you two goin back and forth

    i do know that you came on trying to act like a different person, so its similiar. but it doesnt really matter, just calling it as i see it
    I will admit to that. I was new and afraid of getting flamed again, but I didn't call anyone out and snap on random people for no reason either, but I will let this all go. It is not worth my time. I just hope she learned her lesson like I had to learn mine. Oh and an apology from her for starting shit with me for no reason would be nice, but that is probably far fetched
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  15. #175
    the next rob van winkle 3.14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    statesboro
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'll do the honors QD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    What did I do?
    Suck at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    Why is it that you all think I'm some chick?
    Because you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    I just joined finally after several months of lerking...
    Perhaps you meant lurking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    and now ya'll want to kick me off?
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    Give a girl a chance.
    I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.

  16. #176
    Athens OG Double_0_Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,706
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14
    I'll do the honors QD.
    Suck at life.
    Because you are.
    Perhaps you meant lurking.
    Correct.
    I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.
    lmao
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

    boooooostin'

  17. #177
    Senior Member Lizbiz101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere lookin like :-D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I never got banned under that name. I got the usual "noob" flame and didn't get on again for months and decided to just start another name and not take IA so serious. I'm not giving her shit. She tried to make herself popular by calling me names and "calling me out." Now she has gone too far with her attitude and she got banned. I tried to warn her and tell her that IA looks for drama and that it was the flavor of the week and that shit would be over, but she took it upon herself to get carried away. I feel no symphathy for her. Hopefully she learned her lesson. If not oh well.
    Damn both of ya'll tryin to win a battle that's NEVER going to end, ya'll find some new way to get attention. This shit is old!!!

    "You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."

  18. #178
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I will admit to that. I was new and afraid of getting flamed again, but I didn't call anyone out and snap on random people for no reason either, but I will let this all go. It is not worth my time. I just hope she learned her lesson like I had to learn mine. Oh and an apology from her for starting shit with me for no reason would be nice, but that is probably far fetched
    probably is lol

    you know i have no beef with you, i just call shit as i see it. glad you can respond like an adult (unlike most people on this site)
    Val for President


  19. #179
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I will admit to that. I was new and afraid of getting flamed again, but I didn't call anyone out and snap on random people for no reason either, but I will let this all go. It is not worth my time. I just hope she learned her lesson like I had to learn mine. Oh and an apology from her for starting shit with me for no reason would be nice, but that is probably far fetched
    Tell ya what...I'll give you that for the sake of ending this and moving on. I'm sorry that I singled you out. You did not do anything to me. I don't agree with your choices, but I don't have to. I appologise if anything I said actually bothered you. I don't think of this as real life...so shit said on here doesn't get to me. OK...again...sorry.

    Drop it.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  20. #180
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14
    I'll do the honors QD.
    Suck at life.
    Because you are.
    Perhaps you meant lurking.
    Correct.
    I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.
    Val for President


  21. #181
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I said I am done with it. She is on her own on this one
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  22. #182
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    probably is lol

    you know i have no beef with you, i just call shit as i see it. glad you can respond like an adult (unlike most people on this site)
    I have no beef with you either. There is nothing wrong with being honest.
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  23. #183
    the next rob van winkle 3.14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    statesboro
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    pye...but i'll accept that. i prefer dutch apple though.

  24. #184
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14
    I'll do the honors QD.
    Suck at life.
    Because you are.
    Perhaps you meant lurking.
    Correct.
    I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.
    You called it. I didn't feel like getting kicked off again...so i lied through my teeth. I figured things would settle down and I could talk to people I pissed off. For the record...this is actually a much more real version of me. I am far from a seksicarlovinchick and my name is Jerra. You don't have to point out my mistakes, but feel free.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  25. #185
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I have no beef with you either. There is nothing wrong with being honest.
    good!
    Val for President


  26. #186
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14
    pye...but i'll accept that. i prefer dutch apple though.
    lol pie os much nicer than 3.14ihavealifesoidontknowtherest
    Val for President


  27. #187
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I deserve all of this...I get that..."live by the sword, die by the sword"...I said I was sorry. i'm done with it. If you can't let it go...not my prob.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  28. #188
    Senior Member Lizbiz101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere lookin like :-D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    I deserve all of this...I get that..."live by the sword, die by the sword"...I said I was sorry. i'm done with it. If you can't let it go...not my prob.
    Ok let it go then....lol

    "You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."

  29. #189
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    So I think the general consensus is "The Camel"
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  30. #190
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14
    I'll do the honors QD.
    Suck at life.
    Because you are.
    Perhaps you meant lurking.
    Correct.
    I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.
    lol wtf, is this QD's kid or something? paying tribute to mike and he's even from conyers

  31. #191
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    It was impressive...sounded just like him.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  32. #192
    Senior Member Lizbiz101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere lookin like :-D
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    oh lord...

    "You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."

  33. #193
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerra
    It was impressive...sounded just like him.
    nah, w/o the trademark "Later, QD" it's never the same

  34. #194
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Ok, I just want to say this last little thing guys and I won't speak on it anymore.

    Jerra you brought all of this on yourself. If you can't take it don't ditch it. You told me the same thing just in different words. Now that the tables have turned on you, you want everyone to stop and leave you alone. Maybe you should think before you type.

    Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay here on IA. There are a lot of good people on this site and there are a lot of assholes, just be careful of what you say to anyone. Just be nice
    I can take it...just as much as I "dish" it out. You are the one who is all upset about it...and it is getting on people's nerves...so I said to take it to PMs, but I still say that you can say whatever you need to. I appoligised and was done...but you had to get one more punch in. Good job...way to be a woman. Funny how you keep saying you are done, but you just have to say one more thing...make one more jab at me. Drop the shit...or PM me.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  35. #195
    A little too fiesty Jerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    True. He was close though.
    Well behaved women seldom make history.

  36. #196
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    alright ladies, enough....drop it, take it to PMs, or create another thread cuz this one is

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!