Oh shit! lolOriginally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
bluesclues
seksicarlovinchick
yousef's camel, cuz it spits
it's beesOriginally Posted by BluesClues
![]()
![]()
I know right. lololOriginally Posted by BluesClues
Aight girl take care.
Peace out everyone...time to get some shut eye
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
yo shag....keep check on your boy Kaine....he's been comin back all damn day and also all night tonight......he's a fucking loser
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
I never got banned under that name. I got the usual "noob" flame and didn't get on again for months and decided to just start another name and not take IA so serious. I'm not giving her shit. She tried to make herself popular by calling me names and "calling me out." Now she has gone too far with her attitude and she got banned. I tried to warn her and tell her that IA looks for drama and that it was the flavor of the week and that shit would be over, but she took it upon herself to get carried away. I feel no symphathy for her. Hopefully she learned her lesson. If not oh well.Originally Posted by Hulud
that's not even funnyOriginally Posted by Double_O_Rusty
and yeah we're well aware, notice how every WL mod has been deleting everything he posts
![]()
im not reading the posts, i just noticed you two goin back and forthOriginally Posted by BluesClues
i do know that you came on trying to act like a different person, so its similiar. but it doesnt really matter, just calling it as i see it
Val for President
here's a novel idea at this point, why don't y'all both block each other? problem solved right?
Someone other than me called you out. Nice for a change. You are no better than I am it seems...oops. How about you drop your beef...or ignore me. Or...we can keep playing this game...I don't care. Up to you. Drop it or hold a grudge? You pick.Originally Posted by BluesClues
Well behaved women seldom make history.
I was just messing man....don't bash me now...lololOriginally Posted by shagwAg3n
Good job on keeping his ass out, he has some major shit coming to him, by someother members.
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
I don't know why she can't let the shit go.Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
Well behaved women seldom make history.
I will admit to that. I was new and afraid of getting flamed again, but I didn't call anyone out and snap on random people for no reason either, but I will let this all go. It is not worth my time. I just hope she learned her lesson like I had to learn mine. Oh and an apology from her for starting shit with me for no reason would be nice, but that is probably far fetchedOriginally Posted by Hulud
I'll do the honors QD.
Suck at life.Originally Posted by Jerra
Because you are.Originally Posted by Jerra
Perhaps you meant lurking.Originally Posted by Jerra
Correct.Originally Posted by Jerra
I think you mean ANOTHER chance...and no.Originally Posted by Jerra
lmaoOriginally Posted by 3.14
2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT
boooooostin'
Damn both of ya'll tryin to win a battle that's NEVER going to end, ya'll find some new way to get attention. This shit is old!!!Originally Posted by BluesClues
"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."
probably is lolOriginally Posted by BluesClues
you know i have no beef with you, i just call shit as i see it. glad you can respond like an adult (unlike most people on this site)
Val for President
Tell ya what...I'll give you that for the sake of ending this and moving on. I'm sorry that I singled you out. You did not do anything to me. I don't agree with your choices, but I don't have to. I appologise if anything I said actually bothered you. I don't think of this as real life...so shit said on here doesn't get to me. OK...again...sorry.Originally Posted by BluesClues
Drop it.
Well behaved women seldom make history.
Originally Posted by 3.14
![]()
Val for President
pye...but i'll accept that. i prefer dutch apple though.Originally Posted by Hulud
You called it. I didn't feel like getting kicked off again...so i lied through my teeth. I figured things would settle down and I could talk to people I pissed off. For the record...this is actually a much more real version of me. I am far from a seksicarlovinchick and my name is Jerra. You don't have to point out my mistakes, but feel free.Originally Posted by 3.14
Well behaved women seldom make history.
good!Originally Posted by BluesClues
![]()
Val for President
lol pie os much nicer than 3.14ihavealifesoidontknowtherestOriginally Posted by 3.14
Val for President
I deserve all of this...I get that..."live by the sword, die by the sword"...I said I was sorry. i'm done with it. If you can't let it go...not my prob.
Well behaved women seldom make history.
Ok let it go then....lolOriginally Posted by Jerra
"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."
So I think the general consensus is "The Camel"
Well behaved women seldom make history.
lol wtf, is this QD's kid or something? paying tribute to mike and he's even from conyersOriginally Posted by 3.14
![]()
It was impressive...sounded just like him.
Well behaved women seldom make history.
oh lord...
"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."
nah, w/o the trademark "Later, QD" it's never the sameOriginally Posted by Jerra
![]()
I can take it...just as much as I "dish" it out. You are the one who is all upset about it...and it is getting on people's nerves...so I said to take it to PMs, but I still say that you can say whatever you need to. I appoligised and was done...but you had to get one more punch in. Good job...way to be a woman. Funny how you keep saying you are done, but you just have to say one more thing...make one more jab at me. Drop the shit...or PM me.Originally Posted by BluesClues
Well behaved women seldom make history.
True. He was close though.
Well behaved women seldom make history.
alright ladies, enough....drop it, take it to PMs, or create another thread cuz this one is![]()
![]()