Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 362

Thread: Nicest cars on IA?

  1. #241
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    lol gotta love IA drama.

    I started the thread as nothing more than an effort to point myself in the right direction. A lot of people talk shit on this board so your suggestions really helped me to weed out who was and wasn't for real. I already have/had a general idea of who I wanted to write about, but in the same sense i want to do something that people will actually be interested in reading.

    With that said... I am not doing articles on cars that are not modded, regardless of how fast/nice they are out of the box (such as the elise or the gto)... I am not doing an article on a car that isn't well rounded, because anybody can throw one aspect together and neglect the other.... and I am not doing an article on someone outside of the community, because then it would be just like every other dumbass car magazine you see on the shelves...

    Yes..."established" is a pretty ambiguous term and i figured as with anything else, there was a chance it would get twisted and turned beyond comprehension... but don't send me pm's about that retarded shit. The important thing... is that I know what I meant.

    I've ran into a good 90+% of the "established" members on the board, so i know who you folks are... but it would have been really hard for me to just sit back and rattle names off the top of my head. So once again... Everybody who posted helped point me in the right direction and i appreciate that.

    I will be contacting a few of those mentioned pretty shortly as soon as i go back through the thread and tally everyone together.
    X3

    Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #242
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    i nominate the guy w/the black turbo late model Volvo. forgot his name, but damn that car is so sexy.


  3. #243
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    It's a damn shame that I JUST sold my Porsche 911 turbo (just over a month ago). Oh well...
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  4. #244
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    lol gotta love IA drama.

    I started the thread as nothing more than an effort to point myself in the right direction. A lot of people talk shit on this board so your suggestions really helped me to weed out who was and wasn't for real. I already have/had a general idea of who I wanted to write about, but in the same sense i want to do something that people will actually be interested in reading.

    With that said... I am not doing articles on cars that are not modded, regardless of how fast/nice they are out of the box (such as the elise or the gto)... I am not doing an article on a car that isn't well rounded, because anybody can throw one aspect together and neglect the other.... and I am not doing an article on someone outside of the community, because then it would be just like every other dumbass car magazine you see on the shelves...

    Yes..."established" is a pretty ambiguous term and i figured as with anything else, there was a chance it would get twisted and turned beyond comprehension... but don't send me pm's about that retarded shit. The important thing... is that I know what I meant.

    I've ran into a good 90+% of the "established" members on the board, so i know who you folks are... but it would have been really hard for me to just sit back and rattle names off the top of my head. So once again... Everybody who posted helped point me in the right direction and i appreciate that.

    I will be contacting a few of those mentioned pretty shortly as soon as i go back through the thread and tally everyone together.
    x4

    i hope im on that list.

  5. #245
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDM guy
    i nominate the guy w/the black turbo late model Volvo. forgot his name, but damn that car is so sexy.
    BoostedS60R or something...?

    I like that one.

  6. #246
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooXII
    BoostedS60R or something...?

    I like that one.
    yeah that's the one.
    it's just a clean-ass car. if i remember correctly, there's also a good sized list of engine mods to boot.


  7. #247
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    lol @ mikey..... does the car need to be running for the nomination?!?! lol MIKEY YOU STILL MY HOMIE!!!

  8. #248
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collins
    lol @ mikey..... does the car need to be running for the nomination?!?! lol MIKEY YOU STILL MY HOMIE!!!
    You need to be in bed already so you can be well rested to run me tomm.....biotch!!!!

  9. #249
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    JAMIE!!!! man, i'm not gonna make it tomorrow... jm and i are in hilton head and we wont be back in the atown till LATER tomorrow night.... i'm sorry homie! it didnt work out this time

  10. #250
    Bimmer Chick 4ngie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    4TL4NT4
    Age
    50
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro
    my badd......

    RON350Z
    4NGIE
    MASTERKILLER
    richw131
    Thanks, Nite <3333

  11. #251
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    lol gotta love IA drama.

    I started the thread as nothing more than an effort to point myself in the right direction. A lot of people talk shit on this board so your suggestions really helped me to weed out who was and wasn't for real. I already have/had a general idea of who I wanted to write about, but in the same sense i want to do something that people will actually be interested in reading.

    With that said... I am not doing articles on cars that are not modded, regardless of how fast/nice they are out of the box (such as the elise or the gto)... I am not doing an article on a car that isn't well rounded, because anybody can throw one aspect together and neglect the other.... and I am not doing an article on someone outside of the community, because then it would be just like every other dumbass car magazine you see on the shelves...

    Yes..."established" is a pretty ambiguous term and i figured as with anything else, there was a chance it would get twisted and turned beyond comprehension... but don't send me pm's about that retarded shit. The important thing... is that I know what I meant.

    I've ran into a good 90+% of the "established" members on the board, so i know who you folks are... but it would have been really hard for me to just sit back and rattle names off the top of my head. So once again... Everybody who posted helped point me in the right direction and i appreciate that.

    I will be contacting a few of those mentioned pretty shortly as soon as i go back through the thread and tally everyone together.


  12. #252

    Default

    WTF? I clicked on this thread hoping to see 13 pages of nice cars....
    "Cool car" less.

    Anti-Nutswingers Crew - Member # 001

  13. #253
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a98tegLS
    WTF? I clicked on this thread hoping to see 13 pages of nice cars....
    Are you serious? When has IA ever been on topic for 13 pages? When a thread gets this long this quick it is because of useless BS.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  14. #254
    A day late, a buck short Buford®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooXII
    I really liked Buford's CL also...just something about it.
    Thank you, very much. I appreciate that.
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  15. #255
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Chnco's supra.
    1439/2000's gvr4.

    Both those cars should be on the list.


  16. #256
    A day late, a buck short Buford®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  17. #257
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Chnco's supra.
    1439/2000's gvr4.

    Both those cars should be on the list.
    I agree with 1439/2000 choice. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  18. #258

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Suwanee, GA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    My votes would be for:

    Jaime
    Patriciya (i can never spell her name right)
    GGPIS3 (his is300 is super clean an has the power to back it up)
    2JZ240sx (black S13 with the 2J)
    Spoolins EK hatch
    Peters Integra
    Dannys Hatch
    NevernufTrq supra
    Kerrs supra
    CHarles EVO
    2.0lturbo4s integra

    those are just a few
    i'd have to agree with this list. especially jaime, patrycja, and dan!


  19. #259
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    YSLBTT's Evo
    Danny's M3
    Nemesis' WRX
    Flip's STI
    Lil Paki's Integra
    xLSTONEx's SC

    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.

  20. #260
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magius
    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 04-29-2007 at 09:56 AM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  21. #261
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    haha. +1 if I can.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  22. #262
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    haha. +1 if I can.
    You can start +2-ing people now. Lolol. here you go...+18. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  23. #263
    IA Juinor Member Mr_S13®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Age
    43
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    [SIGPIC]

  24. #264
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    Lol I was trying to be nice by throwing her car in there too.

  25. #265
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    you kids are brutal

  26. #266
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    ^ aint that the truth
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  27. #267
    Georgia Muscle twinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Da "A" Niccuh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    x2^


  28. #268
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magius
    YSLBTT's Evo
    Danny's M3
    Nemesis' WRX
    Flip's STI
    Lil Paki's Integra
    xLSTONEx's SC

    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.

    Thanks for the nomination bro.

    +1 when i can

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Magius again.

  29. #269
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    You can start +2-ing people now. Lolol. here you go...+18. Later, QD.
    I have been awaiting this day
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  30. #270
    Blah.... rollininstyle2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC/ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Am I established? I dont post THAT much...mainly in the team and pics forums, and the euro one.

    I agree with most of the serious nominations made so far though.

  31. #271
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollininstyle2004
    Am I established? I dont post THAT much...mainly in the team and pics forums, and the euro one.

    I agree with most of the serious nominations made so far though.
    I had forgotten your screen name on IA, and I was afraid I'd get it messed up with that other Passat on here.

    I loved your car when I first saw it...still do. Rollin' in style indeed.

  32. #272
    Blah.... rollininstyle2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC/ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooXII
    I had forgotten your screen name on IA, and I was afraid I'd get it messed up with that other Passat on here.

    I loved your car when I first saw it...still do. Rollin' in style indeed.
    Thanks

  33. #273
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    lol... at the ones that have been on this site longer then most of these guys have been alive, but are still called noobs, just because they dont post 100 posts a day!

    Im prolly not even known ("established") either!lol I have seen noobs get on here and then have 2000 post within 3months or less! Thats called annoying!


    oh yeah "F" it, I have a cute lil car to!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  34. #274
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Rush.. I heard you sold the sup..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  35. #275
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
    and isn't that elise bone stock? That's no fun to write about.
    Damn, that's cold....

    Give me some time....I've only had the car 3 weeks...LOL
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  36. #276
    I'm not OK. Doppelgänger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    wherever
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,366
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    I LOVE LAMP
    02' Miata




  37. #277
    Custom User Title: Seymour222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I wanted to see more pics.

  38. #278
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    Rush.. I heard you sold the sup..


    Nah, I still got that thing! Its at AAP getting some tranny work right now!


    Its for sale though!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  39. #279
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    lol... at the ones that have been on this site longer then most of these guys have been alive, but are still called noobs, just because they dont post 100 posts a day!

    Im prolly not even known ("established") either!lol I have seen noobs get on here and then have 2000 post within 3months or less! Thats called annoying!


    oh yeah "F" it, I have a cute lil car to!
    you took some pics of my car once at 180, back in august 2006. my buddy and i were doing the 180 and saw you guys. blue evo and red s2k. you might recall it.

  40. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default




Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!