Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 362

Thread: Nicest cars on IA?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    A day late, a buck short Buford®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  2. #2
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    YSLBTT's Evo
    Danny's M3
    Nemesis' WRX
    Flip's STI
    Lil Paki's Integra
    xLSTONEx's SC

    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magius
    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 04-29-2007 at 09:56 AM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    haha. +1 if I can.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    haha. +1 if I can.
    You can start +2-ing people now. Lolol. here you go...+18. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    You can start +2-ing people now. Lolol. here you go...+18. Later, QD.
    I have been awaiting this day
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  7. #7
    IA Juinor Member Mr_S13®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Age
    43
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    [SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Or Lil Paki's Integra. Lolol. Good choices on the rest, though. Later, QD.
    Lol I was trying to be nice by throwing her car in there too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member 13Bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    flowery branch
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,580
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    damn only if my fd looked a lil better....

    NIKON D90 | Sigma 10-20mm | 18-105mm | 50mm 1.8 | SB-600 speedlightNIKON Squad

  10. #10
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magius
    YSLBTT's Evo
    Danny's M3
    Nemesis' WRX
    Flip's STI
    Lil Paki's Integra
    xLSTONEx's SC

    If you want a joke article, you could use Yousef's Prelude.

    Thanks for the nomination bro.

    +1 when i can

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Magius again.

  11. #11
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    you kids are brutal

  12. #12
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    ^ aint that the truth
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  13. #13
    Georgia Muscle twinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Da "A" Niccuh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    x2^


  14. #14
    Blah.... rollininstyle2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC/ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Am I established? I dont post THAT much...mainly in the team and pics forums, and the euro one.

    I agree with most of the serious nominations made so far though.

  15. #15
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollininstyle2004
    Am I established? I dont post THAT much...mainly in the team and pics forums, and the euro one.

    I agree with most of the serious nominations made so far though.
    I had forgotten your screen name on IA, and I was afraid I'd get it messed up with that other Passat on here.

    I loved your car when I first saw it...still do. Rollin' in style indeed.

  16. #16
    Blah.... rollininstyle2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC/ATL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooXII
    I had forgotten your screen name on IA, and I was afraid I'd get it messed up with that other Passat on here.

    I loved your car when I first saw it...still do. Rollin' in style indeed.
    Thanks

  17. #17
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    lol... at the ones that have been on this site longer then most of these guys have been alive, but are still called noobs, just because they dont post 100 posts a day!

    Im prolly not even known ("established") either!lol I have seen noobs get on here and then have 2000 post within 3months or less! Thats called annoying!


    oh yeah "F" it, I have a cute lil car to!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  18. #18
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    lol... at the ones that have been on this site longer then most of these guys have been alive, but are still called noobs, just because they dont post 100 posts a day!

    Im prolly not even known ("established") either!lol I have seen noobs get on here and then have 2000 post within 3months or less! Thats called annoying!


    oh yeah "F" it, I have a cute lil car to!
    you took some pics of my car once at 180, back in august 2006. my buddy and i were doing the 180 and saw you guys. blue evo and red s2k. you might recall it.

  19. #19
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Rush.. I heard you sold the sup..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  20. #20
    Has A slow car RUSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No, you will make fun of me then
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,999
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    Rush.. I heard you sold the sup..


    Nah, I still got that thing! Its at AAP getting some tranny work right now!


    Its for sale though!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

  21. #21
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    Nah, I still got that thing! Its at AAP getting some tranny work right now!


    Its for sale though!
    gotcha.. well damn I thought you already sold it..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  22. #22
    I'm not OK. Doppelgänger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    wherever
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,366
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    I LOVE LAMP
    02' Miata




  23. #23
    Custom User Title: Seymour222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I wanted to see more pics.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default




  25. #25
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    ^^^ You never hit me back, dammit! Lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  26. #26
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    ^^^ You never hit me back, dammit! Lolol. Later, QD.
    I sure didn't, my bad. That was a loooong day. My bad.

    I'll hit you up tonight.

  27. #27
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    LOLOL!!! It's cool you know. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  28. #28
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf
    you could see my car in those pics that u had on myspace.
    i know. that slow thing.

  29. #29
    Right Side of the road
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South Side
    Age
    39
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    So did anybody decide on a car for the homepage, or like a slide show?

  30. #30
    Some guy. CSquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbrown
    So did anybody decide on a car for the homepage, or like a slide show?
    Did i decide on cars to write articles for? Yeah i sent messages to 4 different people that were mentioned in the thread, but i want to keep it on the DL for now. I plan on doing new articles pretty frequently, so don't be dissappointed if you weren't picked this time around.

    To those i messaged.... <--- None of that please.
    Last edited by CSquared; 10-15-2014 at 10:24 PM.

  31. #31
    ACC CHAMPS bigdare23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ECEFC.com
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,801
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Shit this got me thinking.......................... Am I'm known or just another noob with 5k post................
    Last edited by bigdare23; 04-30-2007 at 09:09 PM.

  32. #32
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I'm going to add to my list

    Charles evo
    Dan's is300
    Nyteryders old 240
    the mahdavi motrsports red supra
    Phils evo
    Clean2dooraccords turbo honda


    i'm sure theres more but this was at the top of my head.

  33. #33
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    I'm going to add to my list


    Nyteryders old 240
    Man, i love J like a brother, but his car is nowhere near the same league as the others mentioned LOL

    his car was FAST, but the body was beat to hell an back
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  34. #34
    666 SpeedMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    around gwinnett
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    dan's IS is nice
    Jaime's lex is nice
    J's 240 was not nice.

    charles evo?... look stock, i might as well throw my 350 on teh list. NOT!
    try Phill or evolunchboxes evo.

    ok im going to stop reading that list. it makes no sense.
    2 / 3 = 0.666

  35. #35
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    ya dan's car is nice, i think my vote would go to slowhawk's car..

  36. #36
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Thanks Mike.

    Thanks Will.

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    when is this gonna go down? ive seen pictures of Phil's Evo and Evolunchbox's evo they're voth HOT

  38. #38
    Senior Member NewGen33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vinings, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,196
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    EVOLUNCHBOX

  39. #39
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    i've been with IA since 04'
    does that make me "established"
    What is "established" really?


  40. #40
    I miss Atlanta. Sol-Badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    No
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,232
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
    i've been with IA since 04'
    does that make me "established"
    What is "established" really?

    You get my vote since you got it painted.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!