I don't understand something, and it may be because I'm old and out of the "dating" scene, but why is ANYONE still "catching" anything now-a-days????? Did yall not hear about this little thing called AIDS??????![]()
STD's have been around since the beginning of sex. Why are people still catching things??? Especially when you're not in a long term relationship with someone. I can understand if someone gets something from their cheating partner who went out and cheated after 5yrs in a relationship, but a hit it and quit it date????? Are yall kidding me???
You young bucks need to be smarter and wrap that thing up EVERYTIME you decide to put it anywhere. I don't care what SHE says, you should wrap it you morons. At the least you could "catch" something, at worst you could get her pregnant and lord knows if you can't handle wrapping it, you certainly can't handle a child.
I'll get off my soapbox for now, but I will say this: If yall young people are stupid enough to have UNPROTECTED casual sex.....you deserve every bit of whatever nasty crap you get. It's 2007, not 1957.....all of you should know better by now.
Back to your regularly schedule programming.....![]()





Reply With Quote