Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend your right to own a car.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

now lets hear these BlankCD rape defense tricks without using guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    thank you for doing exactly what i accused you of and confirming my comment.
    Precisely. No answer.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

He said, during "legitimate rape" a woman's body can naturally avoid pregnancy and that pregnancy from rape is not that common. "legitimate rape" being a very very very poor choice of words to describe a violent rape attack. There's a difference between getting too drunk at a party and someone breaking in your house and holding a knife to your throat. Stress actually is a factor in female ovulation and stress can prevent a woman from getting pregnant, a doctor would confirm this. The problem with his comment is that he is misinformed, ovulation doesnt happen during sex so the stress level at the time of conception would not prevent pregnancy. A woman could ovulate that morning and be raped that night and get pregnant. His comment was in the context of being anti-abortion. I would summarize his comment as "pregnancy from a rape is not that common and does not change my view on abortions being wrong"

While i do not agree with this comment at all...... seeing as how i am pro choice in every regard, there is no need to manipulate the comment to be something it isnt. He is a bible thumping christian who doesnt believe in abortion.... no matter what. You either support that or you dont. However wrong he is..... there is purpose behind his opinion, something you will struggle to find in equally ignorant comments from a democrat.

Example..... telling women to piss on themselves to deter rapist. Show me the silver lining in that.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Precisely. No answer.
    too soon junior.

still waiting on your anti-rape tips for women.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Lol anyone that can justify that comment is just trying to stick up for a lost cause. I don't know a single republican who agreed with any of the rape comments or that could even begin to justify them. This just shows we have complete morons working on both sides.

I've never even heard the pee on yourself one. That's almost as stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Lol anyone that can justify that comment is just trying to stick up for a lost cause. I don't know a single republican who agreed with any of the rape comments or that could even begin to justify them. This just shows we have complete morons working on both sides.

I've never even heard the pee on yourself one. That's almost as stupid.
    Republicans dont "agree" with that comment because anytime someone says something embarrassing the escape plan is always to step away from it. It's not about being right or wrong or correcting it, it's about minimizing damage. Trying to explain the comment just gives it more air time and gives the democrats more opportunities to manipulate it. It's a strategy, you miss a shot.... on to the next one.

His comment about rape is not entirely false...... he's misguided, but his opinion is factually based and is one that a LARGE portion of our christian society actually believes in. He just said it in a very poor way that is hard to accept. We are a christian nation..... like it or not, i dont.... and christians do not believe in abortions. My point is....... if someone says something stupid....... take it for what it is, dont manipulate it to be something else. His comment is stupid, but take it for what it is.

Republicans are morons.... but a lot of comments are someone with good intentions saying the wrong thing. Cant find the same purpose in equally ignorant comments from democrats. They're wolves in sheeps clothing.... it's like watching a shamwow commercial.... they've mastered the "pitch".... even though their product is garbage.

I almost agreed with you until you said all democrats are morons and only some republicans are. You're really that stupid to think every democrat is the same just as every Christian believes that abortion shouldn't be allowed?

Example on the last page.... blank says "The female body has ways to shut down a legitimate rape"

There's a big difference in what blank said and what he said.... blank is fully aware of that, but he's already conditioned to his ways. Blank took the comment and framed it in the most demonizing way possible. How blank delivered it, would not accurately quote the comment.

I almost agreed with you until you said all democrats are morons and only some republicans are. You're really that stupid to think every democrat is the same just as every Christian believes that abortion shouldn't be allowed?
    I said that????

Example on the last page.... blank says "The female body has ways to shut down a legitimate rape"

There's a big difference in what blank said and what he said.... blank is fully aware of that, but he's already conditioned to his ways. Blank took the comment and framed it in the most demonizing way possible, one that blank literally delivered it, would not be accurately quote the comment.
    I don't care who says what or how it's said. It's complete BS no matter how it was meant. Even the way you put it is a punch in the face to females.

I dont think 100% of democrats are morons. I do think a large portion of both parties are morons.

I don't care who says what or how it's said. It's complete BS no matter how it was meant. Even the way you put it is a punch in the face to females.
    Yes..... but his reasoning is being anti-abortion..... a lot of people are anti-abortion, but when they have the vulgar details revealed to them, they second guess themselves.

Telling women to piss themselves to deter a rapist is the same punch in the face..... but what belief are they defending when they say that?

Irony.......

Democrats demonize republicans for thinking an unborn child deserves to live, while at the same time protecting the life of a rapist.

There's a big difference in what blank said and what he said.... blank is fully aware of that, but he's already conditioned to his ways. Blank took the comment and framed it in the most demonizing way possible. How blank delivered it, would not accurately quote the comment.
    Um, no. No theres not...

“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,(which BTW, its really not) if it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.”
    -Todd Akin to KTVI-TV in St. Louis, which is exactly what I said. The transitive property applies in this case. Sorry bro.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Irony.......

Democrats demonize republicans for thinking an unborn child deserves to live, while at the same time protecting the life of a rapist.
    Who's saving the life of a rapist?

There you go again with your every democrat and every republican story. Close minded fool.

Um, no. No theres not...

-Todd Akin to KTVI-TV in St. Louis
    You're too smart to be this stupid.

I explained it already. He's talking about conception during rape and his belief on abortions. But................................... technically....... if we're going to interpret things literally..... as people like you enjoy doing only when it's convenient to your cause.....

A woman's body does have a way of (attempting) to "shut that whole thing down"..... you know.... kicking, screaming..... or as democrats advise.... pissing on urself.

speaking of................ why dont you share with us your tips for defending rape without a gun? your profound advice on the matter could possibly prevent someone from being raped.

almost forgot..... for Simon.

***Sinfix's comment does not apply to 100% of all democrats inhabiting the planet known as earth.

Who's saving the life of a rapist?

There you go again with your every democrat and every republican story. Close minded fool.
    omfg you're so simple...... you certainly fit the description of a stereotypical democrat. You go to great effort to make something someone says mean something different that you can bitch about.

Let me go ahead and put this disclaimer out for you since you're too simple to grasp it.... when i say something like "democrats like pepsi"

i can say that without meaning 100% of every democrat walking the mother fucking planet............................................ ........

When someone says not to shoot rapist...... not to use deadly force vs a rapist............................ they are taking action to protect the lives of rapist. when they say.... you dont need to shoot a rapist.... if you piss on yourself they might leave you alone.... thats protecting the life of a rapist....

Just for you Simon.... from now on...... anytime i say "democrats" i will make sure to apply a disclaimer.... since you're too simple minded to grasp the obvious.

**Sinfix's comment does not apply to 100% of all democrats inhabiting the planet known as earth.

omfg you're so simple...... you certainly fit the description of a stereotypical democrat. You go to great effort to make something someone says mean something different that you can bitch about.

Let me go ahead and put this disclaimer out for you since you're too simple to grasp it.... when i say something like "democrats like pepsi"

i can say that without meaning 100% of every democrat walking the mother fucking planet............................................ ........

When someone says not to shoot rapist...... not to use deadly force vs a rapist............................ they are taking action to protect the lives of rapist. when they say.... you dont need to shoot a rapist.... if you piss on yourself they might leave you alone.... thats protecting the life of a rapist....
    If I say black people like fried chicken, doesn't that seem to mean all?

Who says not to use force against a rapist?

If I say black people like fried chicken, doesn't that seem to mean all?

Who says not to use force against a rapist?
    Anyone with half a brain can understand that comment without feeling the need to say "heyyyyyyyy guise!!!!!! wait a minute, i have a black friend who is a vegetarian!!!"

Anyone who says "black people like fried chicken, watermelon, grape drink, tyler perry movies" or whatever the fuck else.... understands that not every mother fucking black person fits that criteria...... good lord man............................. really?

The answer to your question is already inside of this thread.... i grow tired of spelling shit out for you. If i have to draw colorful pictures for you on a poster for you to keep up then it's a waste of time bothering with you. Follow current events and you will know what we're all talking about. Its annoying to comment on something that happened, then have to argue with you about your opinion when you're unaware of what we're even talking about. If you participated at all in any form of social media, you would be aware of the comments that we are debating.

at the very worst...... just goggle any comment i make and see if anything grabs your attention......

Still waiting on Blank's tips to prevent rape without a gun.

Still waiting on Blank's tips to prevent rape without a gun.
    Piss on yourself. Duh

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Piss on yourself. Duh
    Why are you embarrassed of your real answer?

The anti-gun lobby are suggesting women piss on themselves, shit on themselves, tell their attacker theyre on their period, tell them they have an STD............

basically anything that would "turn off" the attacker..... what's next? will they stoop as low as to tell women to be unattractive or fat? tell them to carry around a picture of Donald Trump to show their potential rapist in hopes that he cant get it up? The anti-gun approach to rape prevention is summed up as "make them not want to fuck you"

Piss on yourself. Duh
    I'd like to hear as well honestly.

Why are you embarrassed of your real answer?

The anti-gun lobby are suggesting women piss on themselves, shit on themselves, tell their attacker theyre on their period, tell them they have an STD............

basically anything that would "turn off" the attacker..... what's next? will they stoop as low as to tell women to be unattractive or fat? tell them to carry around a picture of Donald Trump to show their potential rapist in hopes that he cant get it up? The anti-gun approach to rape prevention is summed up as "make them not want to fuck you"
    Why not pepper spray? Taser? Knife? Or any other self defense weapon?

Did we all forget about hand to hand combat?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

You taught hand to hand combat?

Nobody forgot, but if I were a girl the goal would be distance between myself and my attacker.

I'm gonna hold out a little longer for Blank's response before getting into the effectiveness of other means of self defense.

Do you think your wife could fight off a grown man in hand to hand combat?

Each has its pros and cons..... i just dont want guns removed from available options. If you chose a taser over a gun, thats fine.

Pepper spray has an area of effect and isnt that effective to begin with. Good chance the effects of the spray would effect both the man and the woman.
    The tasers that do not shoot projectiles are difficult to use and could be defended, the ones that do shoot projectiles only shoot once. So if you miss, you're screwed.
    Knives are only as effective as the person holding it, i could fight off an unskilled woman with a knife.

Do you think your wife could fight off a grown man in hand to hand combat?
    Absolutely. With incredible effectiveness.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Absolutely. With incredible effectiveness.
    Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll wager that you, a grown man, cannot demonstrate a rape prevention technique on a normal guy like myself. I will attempt to do nothing more than hold you down against your will. Even though in a real world situation, your wife would be punched, kicked or struck with a objects..... you have the handicap of not having any physical striking to deal with. Just you preventing yourself from being subdued on the ground. If your technique involves the use of a knife or weapon, we will substitute that with a pencil, if you can pull a pencil out of your pocket and touch me with it, you win, game over.

Each has its pros and cons..... i just dont want guns removed from available options. If you chose a taser over a gun, thats fine.

Pepper spray has an area of effect and isnt that effective to begin with. Good chance the effects of the spray would effect both the man and the woman.
    The tasers that do not shoot projectiles are difficult to use and could be defended, the ones that do shoot projectiles only shoot once. So if you miss, you're screwed.
    Knives are only as effective as the person holding it, i could fight off an unskilled woman with a knife.
    I don't think they should replace the option of a gun but they seem better than pissing yourself or saying you have AIDS.

Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll wager that you, a grown man, cannot demonstrate a rape prevention technique on a normal guy like myself. I will attempt to do nothing more than hold you down against your will. Even though in a real world situation, your wife would be punched, kicked or struck with a objects..... you have the handicap of not having any physical striking to deal with. Just you preventing yourself from being subdued on the ground. If your technique involves the use of a knife or weapon, we will substitute that with a pencil, if you can pull a pencil out of your pocket and touch me with it, you win, game over.
    That's unfair to you. I weigh 100lbs more than she does

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I'm a martial arts enthusiasts, love everything about every type of combat. I also encouraged my girl to take up training as a means of self defense. It shouldnt be viewed as the only means of self defense.

A person who may potentially try to rape your wife may not always look like this...........

That's unfair to you. I weigh 100lbs more than she does
    My reasoning is that when it's over you will fully recognize how helpless your wife would have been in your shoes. I wouldnt offer to challenge your wife.... that would be disrespectful.

could your wife fight off this guy?

It shouldnt be viewed as the only means of self defense.
    Why not? You think you'd have an advantage carrying a pistol?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

by all means...... reveal the details of this self defense strategy for women....... worried i will poke holes in it?

Why not? You think you'd have an advantage carrying a pistol?
    a pistol is intimidating. If you wife reveals a pistol.... most likely whoever seeks to attack her will retreat. Even if your wife is a samurai warrior ninja, her presence will not prevent an attack. Once the attack begins..... your wife's life is at the risk of her ability, which may or may not be enough.