this thread has blow up potential..
it'd be epic if this was nermin
or better yet gary membis
users AE (alter ego)
just a dumb vag!
Someone here to meet people (not the answer)
i LOVE that movie. the last one was the best!
Originally Posted by Sammich
i don't have a car, but if i did it wouldn't be a maxima
I don't have a car either.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
Look at us. We have so much in common.
How about we each share my cock?
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
i need more of a man than you could ever provide.
Originally Posted by Sammich
Saying a lot for a chick who comes to an online forum looking for mr right now
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
whats his name
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
Originally Posted by stillaneon
BJ
hey, maybe you guys know my b/f. i can post a pic of us!
whats his name on here?
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
Originally Posted by stillaneon
i have never seen him play on the internet. i don't know if he is on here. if he is here and sees my thread he will probably hit me again.
if he wont, HalfBaked will. so which is it?Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
Maybe he can hit that gut off you.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
He wouldn't cheat on you if you could keep your weight under 125.
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
lol@gut
I mean I think its cute.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
I may even blow my spunk on it and keep it off that face of yours.
like i said, you never had a chance.
Sure I did.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
I have $20 in my wallet and I can also supply you with a can of dip.
I'm sure you'd put out for that.
i gotta go take a shower. ta-ta
Take pics.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
If you don't have your camera you can just give me directions and I'll take em for ya.
Lets get that pussy up on the internet and try to make some money off of ya.
proof or it never happened.Originally Posted by Sammich
![]()
The only thing getting bashed is gonna be her pussy.Originally Posted by Sammich
And it doesn't sound like its much of a n00b.
hey, why are there only 2 choices for this poll? they both suck.
give me a 3rd and i'll post it upOriginally Posted by SxyVnessa
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Originally Posted by Paul
why do i ahve to be "just a dumb vag"?
why can't i just be me and here to meet new people?
b/c your not new to the boards i've crossed checked your IP alreadyOriginally Posted by SxyVnessa
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Originally Posted by Paul
what are you talking about?
i want to know who voted for what!
I voted you are a dumb vag.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
x2Originally Posted by HalfBaked
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Bust out some pictures of those 34Bs and we will change the poll.Originally Posted by SxyVnessa
LIRLOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
oh fuck!
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"
Originally Posted by Sammich
:boobies: ya golden showers
Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"