Results 1 to 40 of 285

Thread: SR's are gay

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Classic Celica
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL.
    Age
    44
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    See the part in bold? That proves that no one cares what you think, magazine racer.

    His B13 Sentra will drag your bandwagon S13 pile of garbage down the road, douchebag.
    <-- See the smiley? It still means your gay and havent disproved anything i said.

    and secondly, and most importantly: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that car couldnt pull a wet dog down the road, but nice try cocksucker.

    funny how you seem to follow HalfBaked around the forums. you guys must be pretty close... :idb:
    '84 Toyota Celica GT :boobies:

  2. #2
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USDM240
    <-- See the smiley? It still means your gay and havent disproved anything i said.

    and secondly, and most importantly: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that car couldnt pull a wet dog down the road, but nice try cocksucker.

    funny how you seem to follow HalfBaked around the forums. you guys must be pretty close... :idb:
    Really you dicksucking faggot fuck? I have disproved everything you said, fuckstick. How much power does that heap of shit truck engine toting 240 of yours make? Halfbaked's shit box made 300whp BEFORE he built the engine, on a stock turbo. Fuck you, fuck your beliefs, and drift your Retard40 into a glacier.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  3. #3
    Classic Celica
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL.
    Age
    44
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Really you dicksucking faggot fuck? I have disproved everything you said, fuckstick. How much power does that heap of shit truck engine toting 240 of yours make? Halfbaked's shit box made 300whp BEFORE he built the engine, on a stock turbo. Fuck you, fuck your beliefs, and drift your Retard40 into a glacier.
    i sense somone getting a little hostile. did a hit a nerve, or am i just pointing out the obvious? either way, your still the biggest dumbass i know. all you can do is get your thong in a wad and start cursing at me? your a big man now arent you?
    shut the fuck up and grow a set of balls.

    im tired of seeing you and your two assbuddies trolling around the forums and being dickfaces to everyone. be a man and if you want to talk some shit, get out from behind the computer, like the nerd fag that you are, and come say it to my face. you fucking pussy will talk a bunch of shit on here, but its completely different in public. no surprise there... what a fucking useless excuse for a human...
    '84 Toyota Celica GT :boobies:

  4. #4
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USDM240
    i sense somone getting a little hostile. did a hit a nerve, or am i just pointing out the obvious? either way, your still the biggest dumbass i know. all you can do is get your thong in a wad and start cursing at me? your a big man now arent you?
    shut the fuck up and grow a set of balls.

    im tired of seeing you and your two assbuddies trolling around the forums and being dickfaces to everyone. be a man and if you want to talk some shit, get out from behind the computer, like the nerd fag that you are, and come say it to my face. you fucking pussy will talk a bunch of shit on here, but its completely different in public. no surprise there... what a fucking useless excuse for a human...
    No answer to any of my questions. I figured. You are nothing but an internet ricer that tries to validate his weak ass stance by thinking the internet is the gospel. Pathetic. And you think I won't say shit to people's faces? BAHAHAHAHAHHA!! I have news for you, fuckstick: I am NO DIFFERENT in person than I am on here. Ask ANYONE who has tried to run up on me. You aren't shit and you don't know shit.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  5. #5
    Classic Celica
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL.
    Age
    44
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    No answer to any of my questions. I figured. You are nothing but an internet ricer that tries to validate his weak ass stance by thinking the internet is the gospel. Pathetic. And you think I won't say shit to people's faces? BAHAHAHAHAHHA!! I have news for you, fuckstick: I am NO DIFFERENT in person than I am on here. Ask ANYONE who has tried to run up on me. You aren't shit and you don't know shit.
    i dont need to validate anything. you have proved that you dont know shit, about shit. youre a fucking parts counter person for fucks sake. does that make what you say "gospel"? fuck no it doesnt. so what point are you trying to make here, you dumbfuck?

    i dont know shit? thats funny, coming from someone who works at an Infiniti parts counter. i dont even need to say anything more.

    any time your ready, we can talk my fist to your face. pick up your skirt, dry off your pussy, and come on cocksucker.
    '84 Toyota Celica GT :boobies:

  6. #6
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USDM240
    i dont need to validate anything. you have proved that you dont know shit, about shit. youre a fucking parts counter person for fucks sake. does that make what you say "gospel"? fuck no it doesnt. so what point are you trying to make here, you dumbfuck?

    i dont know shit? thats funny, coming from someone who works at an Infiniti parts counter. i dont even need to say anything more.

    any time your ready, we can talk my fist to your face. pick up your skirt, dry off your pussy, and come on cocksucker.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!! You think you are such a bad ass. You know nothing about me.

    Again, you don't know shit, and you aren't shit.

    FYI you fucking moron: I never said that what I said was the gospel, or even that I am right all the time, but at least I take my knowledge from YEARS of import performance experience and what I have SEEN AND DONE in real life, not the fucking internet.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  7. #7
    Classic Celica
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL.
    Age
    44
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!! You think you are such a bad ass. You know nothing about me.

    Again, you don't know shit, and you aren't shit.

    FYI you fucking moron: I never said that what I said was the gospel, or even that I am right all the time, but at least I take my knowledge from YEARS of import performance experience and what I have SEEN AND DONE in real life, not the fucking internet.
    and you think you are a badass? you dont know shit about me either dumbfuck. you posts are pointless and irrelevant and all you can do is say the same shit over and over.

    i have had just as many "years" of experience as you have dumbass and i trust what i have seen, done, or that has been successful and i know about it. i dont just go grab some stupid thread and say, "This is the only truth! Believe it, or I will become an internet troll and force you to believe!" its so stupid.

    quit forcing your fucking opinions on people because not everyone likes what you like. not once in this entire thread have i said that my car is badass, or a KA-T setup is the only way to go. i only stated that SR's are more of a bandwagon theme than 240's themself. and only after someone criticized the validity of another option besides an SR did i make my point be known.

    i have just as much of a right to state my opinion as anyone does, so shut the fuck up and go back to tuning CRX's, or whatever you happen to be good at.
    '84 Toyota Celica GT :boobies:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!