well tell me thenOriginally Posted by silver
well tell me thenOriginally Posted by silver
I dont know the road names or I would... Cause right now telling you how to get there would be get off that one exit.. I cant remember the name but take that exit and go left... go down i am not sure how many lights but go down to the one light with the gas station on the left and turn left there and just follow that road all the way till you see a sign, but I dont remember what the sign says.. but I will when I see it, lolOriginally Posted by GA_Teg
sorry... but thats kinda funny, lol
~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~
Are you talking about getting off on Exit 14, take a left and go past the Kroger, then take a left where there are two gas stations or one? I think you are talking about Hwy 20.Originally Posted by silver
Originally Posted by GA_Teg
Ummm.. i dunno... but my head hurts now...
~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~
There is always something to help your headOriginally Posted by silver
:idb: