Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: Camping Nov 4th/5th @ McKinney Campgrounds

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver
    I dont know the road names or I would... Cause right now telling you how to get there would be get off that one exit.. I cant remember the name but take that exit and go left... go down i am not sure how many lights but go down to the one light with the gas station on the left and turn left there and just follow that road all the way till you see a sign, but I dont remember what the sign says.. but I will when I see it, lol

    sorry... but thats kinda funny, lol
    Are you talking about getting off on Exit 14, take a left and go past the Kroger, then take a left where there are two gas stations or one? I think you are talking about Hwy 20.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  2. #2
    Sweet Berry Wine!!! silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,115
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    Are you talking about getting off on Exit 14, take a left and go past the Kroger, then take a left where there are two gas stations or one? I think you are talking about Hwy 20.

    Ummm.. i dunno... but my head hurts now...
    ~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~

  3. #3
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver
    Ummm.. i dunno... but my head hurts now...
    There is always something to help your head :idb:
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!