Page 57 of 106 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,280 of 4227

Thread: **ORIGINAL Gwinnett SONIC Meet **

Quote Originally Posted by X-Runner
    Wow, thanks for reminding me why I dont come to these meets anymore... bunch of damn stupid kids.
    x2
    Shift_Clean

DBlock

hey sunny!! u can change the title of this thread to the drama special thursdays sonic meet!!!!

i dunno if i will be out there anymore!!! .....1

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TTMdude
    u saw my DD red del sol? i drive it around just to get me places...and drive my friend around that has a ka-t, but his license suspended...

no my daily driver doesnt have a muffler, everything is stock...just some riced out body kit it came with....thats it!

brembo brakes, tokico springs, and that it...who said i burnt out?
    Brembo brakes? You mean brembo rotors? lol

You were going 45 through the parking lot then WOT both directions on the street. Once might be cool in a 17.5 second car but to continue two or three times?

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    hey sunny!! u can change the title of this thread to the drama special thursdays sonic meet!!!!

LMAO i agree D... makes more sense
    Shift_Clean

I second that! Glad I didn't waste my gas coming out. Seems like it got worse as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Brembo brakes? You mean brembo rotors? lol

You were going 45 through the parking lot then WOT both directions on the street. Once might be cool in a 17.5 second car but to continue two or three times?
    both directions? what do u mean? i made a u-turn then came back? and we kept going to quicktrip for drinks, cig's, and we ate at golden corral...i dont get u? am i not suppose to leave? LOL u got jokes man...i feel stalked

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

^doesn't matter.....there's no need to be doin 45 in a parking lot. Period

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

come next week, bring popcorn and chair. Some idiots are in for ownage.

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacurabus06
    Who cares if they burnout or not.

If they get caught for doing it then that's on them. People are so uptight about shit like that. I mean, it's a meet not some holy out of this world event where everyone needs to act in their best behavior.
    people care because they want to continue to keep coming to these meets without cops always showing up, and getting kicked out all the time, like at pleseant hill Bp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jcjohnson92
    people care because they want to continue to keep coming to these meets without cops always showing up, and getting kicked out all the time, like at pleseant hill Bp
    No shit. But so what if these meets get broken down? Real car enthusiasts will always find another place to host a meet at. A few burnouts at a car meet is not the end of the world nor is losing a meet location. If you guys really care about meets why not go and create your own?

Only invite the people who you guys trust and people who you know won't be going around doing burnouts. I mean, if it's that big of a deal 'n shit.

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    haha okie doke!!!! ........1

damn it was cold last night! im sick now! not even with a thick sweater and a hat warmed me! hope it gets better, if not im bringing my tiny heat machine and connecting it to my battery LOL

BLK96GT

No shit. But so what if these meets get broken down? Real car enthusiasts will always find another place to host a meet at. A few burnouts at a car meet is not the end of the world nor is losing a meet location. If you guys really care about meets why not go and create your own?

Only invite the people who you guys trust and people who you know won't be going around doing burnouts. I mean, if it's that big of a deal 'n shit.
    I THINK THATS WHAT THEY DID! UNTIL IDIOTS STARTED COMING AND RACING AND DOING BURNOUTS IN THE PARKING LOT. YEAH I DONT THINK IT IS VERY SMART OF WHOEVER IS TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO RACE. I MEAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT LESS THAN A MILE AWAY FROM THE MEET WHERE EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT. THAT IS PRETTY LAME AND WHOEVER IS DOING IT AND RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. THE THING IS WITH CAR MEETS THEY DONT JUST LET YOU HAVE THEM ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND WHEN YOU DO HAVE ONE AND THE COPS ACTULLY LET YOU HAVE ONE THEY DONT WANT PPL ACTING STUPID. I THINK THAT WHO EVER IS DOING THIS NEEDS TO GET STOPPED NOW BEFORE NO ONE CAN MEET UP THERE. THATS JUST MY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLK96GT
    I THINK THATS WHAT THEY DID! UNTIL IDIOTS STARTED COMING AND RACING AND DOING BURNOUTS IN THE PARKING LOT. YEAH I DONT THINK IT IS VERY SMART OF WHOEVER IS TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO RACE. I MEAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT LESS THAN A MILE AWAY FROM THE MEET WHERE EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT. THAT IS PRETTY LAME AND WHOEVER IS DOING IT AND RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. THE THING IS WITH CAR MEETS THEY DONT JUST LET YOU HAVE THEM ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND WHEN YOU DO HAVE ONE AND THE COPS ACTULLY LET YOU HAVE ONE THEY DONT WANT PPL ACTING STUPID. I THINK THAT WHO EVER IS DOING THIS NEEDS TO GET STOPPED NOW BEFORE NO ONE CAN MEET UP THERE. THATS JUST MY
    I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD MAYBE STOP USING CAPS SINCE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE YELLING RIGHT NOW. THAT'S JUST MY

But seriously. I understand if people are worried about their meet. But no one can control other peoples' behaviors. If that person wants to do burnouts than he's going to continue to do burnouts until he gets caught.

And finding a new location is not that big of a deal. It's not like trying to search for the holy grail. It is possible to have a few people group together and negotiate with the owner of the bar, new sonic, or wherever the next meet is at. That if they allow us to chill there that not only will we bring them business but we'll advertise their business to gain more customers. It's quite simple really.

DBlock

damn ....chill sean!!!....i believe thats your longest post on here too!! ....1

BLK96GT

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD MAYBE STOP USING CAPS SINCE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE YELLING RIGHT NOW. THAT'S JUST MY

But seriously. I understand if people are worried about their meet. But no one can control other peoples' behaviors. If that person wants to do burnouts than he's going to continue to do burnouts until he gets caught.

And finding a new location is not that big of a deal. It's not like trying to search for the holy grail. It is possible to have a few people group together and negotiate with the owner of the bar, new sonic, or where ever the next meet is at. That if they allow us to chill there than that not only will we bring them business but we'll advertise their business to gain more customers. It's quite simple really.
    I understand as well. however no one wants to have to find a new location to meet up when they have a perfectly good location right now.

BLK96GT

damn ....chill sean!!!....i believe thats your longest post on here too!! ....1
    LOL well...when i hear that ppl dont want to come out to meets anymore because of too much drama and other shit happening it kinda makes me mad cuz some immature ppl cant take it somewhere away from meets.

Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    Me and a few friends went to talk to one of the guys doing burnouts in his civic and told him he needed to stop doing that stupid sh*t and after arguing with him for a little while he pulled out his keys and said "What kind of car do you drive?" I said a subie then he said "Well lets go. I walk STI's all day." I was like why the f*ck would I race you? He was like "come on lets go." I told him not to come back if he was going to to sh*t like that and that it is people like him that ruin car meets. I then told him to take his ricer ass to BP. Then he said this meet sucked anyway. I said then don't f*cking come! and walked away.

I was considering bringing a paintball gun next week for the people doing burnouts.
    Last edited by DunDunSkeert; 11-21-2008 at 01:54 PM.

DBlock

LOL well...when i hear that ppl dont want to come out to meets anymore because of too much drama and other shit happening it kinda makes me mad cuz some immature ppl cant take it somewhere away from meets.
    this man speaks the troof!!!!!! ........1

Quote Originally Posted by DunDunSkeert
    Me and a few friends went to talk to one of the guys doing burnouts in his civic and told him he needed to stop doing that stupid shit and after arguing with him for a little while he pulled out his keys and said "What kind of car do you drive?" I said a subie then he said "Well lets go. I walk STI's all day." I was like why the fuck would I race a you? He was like "come on lets go." I told him not to come back if he was going to to shit like that and that it is people like him that ruin car meets. I then told him to take his ricer ass to BP. Then he said this meet sucked anyway. I said then don't fucking come! and walked away.

I think I might bring a paintball gun next week for the people doing burnouts.
    ohhh hellz yehh on the paintball gun!!!! that would be awesome!!! i will come next week if u bring the paintball gun!!!

BLK96GT

Me and a few friends went to talk to one of the guys doing burnouts in his civic and told him he needed to stop doing that stupid shit and after arguing with him for a little while he pulled out his keys and said "What kind of car do you drive?" I said a subie then he said "Well lets go. I walk STI's all day." I was like why the fuck would I race a you? He was like "come on lets go." I told him not to come back if he was going to to shit like that and that it is people like him that ruin car meets. I then told him to take his ricer ass to BP. Then he said this meet sucked anyway. I said then don't fucking come! and walked away.

I was considering bringing a paintball gun next week for the people doing burnouts.
    REPS MAN exactly what im talking about. they came up to me asking me if i wanted to race as well and i was like i am not going to jail again but you go right ahead!

lol hell yea bring it!!!!!!!!!!! ill bring mine too lol

REPS MAN exactly what im talking about. they came up to me asking me if i wanted to race as well and i was like i am not going to jail again but you go right ahead!
    \
    I know man what a stupid piece of shit

BLK96GT

\
    I know man what a stupid piece of shit
    lol i told one of them if he didnt have anything better than a 2000 si swap in his car then he wouldnt beat me. or any of them wouldnt beat me. but im not going to waist my time.

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Man The last few pages are full of Bullshit...Im gonna try to clear up a few things...

First off I was the guy that walked up to Yonathan (muslin in the black mustang spinning almost out of control twice leaving the parking lot) The last time I saw that guy He was walking down a line of imports pointing out car by car that He raced to the Cops while I was in the back of a Police car...Last night was the first time i have seen him in 6 months because i just got out for that shit not too long ago..Honestly all i wanted to do was talk to him and Then he took off like a Retard..My friend in the red gsr(his car was also pointed out by Yonathan) went to chase after him and I took off to Stop him because He didnt have his Phone..I did not burn or anything..17 people did not Walk up to Him..I walked up to him..TTmDude Stop Instigating and trying to act hard like ur gonna do somethin..Just let it go or if ur really butt hurt that i tried to talk to ur friend then Pm me and we can discuss this further..
    Quote Originally Posted by KIZDAWAY View Post
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

lol hell yea bring it!!!!!!!!!!! ill bring mine too lol
    I would but for some reason I don't think anyone would back me up...

lol i told one of them if he didnt have anything better than a 2000 si swap in his car then he wouldnt beat me. or any of them wouldnt beat me. but im not going to waist my time.

MatthewAPM said he would to see what the guy would say next. And the ricer said as long as your not on a bike.

i showed up last week but does anyone take pics at this meet? next time i think ima take some pics just to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by B00STedSvT
    Man The last few pages are full of Bullshit...Im gonna try to clear up a few things...

First off I was the guy that walked up to Yonathan (muslin in the black mustang spinning almost out of control twice leaving the parking lot) The last time I saw that guy He was walking down a line of imports pointing out car by car that He raced to the Cops while I was in the back of a Police car...Last night was the first time i have seen him in 6 months because i just got out for that shit not too long ago..Honestly all i wanted to do was talk to him and Then he took off like a Retard..My friend in the red gsr(his car was also pointed out by Yonathan) went to chase after him and I took off to Stop him because He didnt have his Phone..I did not burn or anything..17 people did not Walk up to Him..I walked up to him..TTmDude Stop Instigating and trying to act hard like ur gonna do somethin..Just let it go or if ur really butt hurt that i tried to talk to ur friend then Pm me and we can discuss this further..
    the first time u went up to the cars, yonathans two black friends was behind him to protect him from getting jumped lol im not even going to put down what u actgually called them in that PM, im not a pussy to say that....and when they called the tall ass dude to the car yall backed away...any ways...

i must be blind...cuz by ur self was bs...like u said in the message...they FOLLOWED u...so it was a group of guys

he left burning tires like a "retard" becuz he saw a group of guys (meaning u and the people "following u" come up to his car...what would u have done?

me or any of the ppl that are is friends are not going to let him get fucking jumped, thats as far as i go, i have no beef with no one here...and not looking for it...but if a friend is in danger knowing yonathan is a badass friend to me and all his friends, we're going to help...me and the other 2 dudes are convining him to go, if u have beef with him, go up to him alone...but if me and yonathan friends see anything else going on, we are prepared to help him, thats all imma say about that

DBlock

^^yea after these last two posts i dont think im coming out there anymore!!!......ill give it one last run-in and after that me and sunny will be talking about a new spot!!!.....1

^^yea after these last two posts i dont think im coming out there anymore!!!......ill give it one last run-in and after that me and sunny will be talking about a new spot!!!.....1
    x2

BLK96GT

true dat homie im down!

Hmm....ShakaLock??

and when they called the tall ass dude to the car yall backed away...any ways...
    Wtf are you Talking about?..When I walked up to him the first time I was alone and There were like 6 people"Gang Members" as u said in ur PM standing behind him..Did I take a step back or run away like a little bitch?

me or any of the ppl that are is friends are not going to let him get fucking jumped, thats as far as i go, i have no beef with no one here...and not looking for it...but if a friend is in danger knowing yonathan is a badass friend to me and all his friends, we're going to help...me and the other 2 dudes are convining him to go, if u have beef with him, go up to him alone...but if me and yonathan friends see anything else going on, we are prepared to help him, thats all imma say about that
    Ok well then Lets Talk face to face about it then..Me and Yonathan..No one else
    Last edited by B00STedSvT; 11-21-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    Sounds like a date, wear some make-up cuz dis will be in HD. I'll bring da K-game, so you better be on race fuel cuz you'll need it. :boobies:

This whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

ok cool...if he agrees face to face talking at another place, other than that for everyone

NO MORE FIGHTING =] IF U HAVE ISSUES, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE...DONT RUIN A GOOD MEET GUYS...

Hmm....ShakaLock??

Agreed..Now lets drop this shit until the day we handle it..Make sure and Hit me up

mm...Needs some Salt teh_mugen18's Avatar

lol x50billiontrillionmillion

hey man, make sure you PM me the new location dates times if y'all think up something different. I wont tell nobody thats full of drama, promise.

ATLANTA DA-Squad member #26...[{Home.BASE.Racing}]
    •R.I.P. LsVtec DB1....hello b20v EF...!•
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG View Post
    u remind me of a wigger !

exactly, burning out is stupid..let them be...we'll laugh at them when they get a ticket for laying down drag and aggressive driving, thats 6 months suspended license...but your right...the way those 6 or 7 cars burnt out trying to catch up to my friends mustang was stupid...i laughed when they came back and said "we couldnt catch up"...his GT is quick...off topic sorry...

but yes...ricers are stupid...and was it u with that vette tonight? if so it was hot....
    Yeh, i have the red z06. Its fairly new so no mods yet..............

I think you mean they will move from one rice field to another

How about the person in charge of the thread start a new meet somewhere and let him invite who he deems mature enough to come hang out and actually have a real meet where people eat, and talk about cars??? This location has had its share of decent meets and now the h/s superfsat race wars cars have invaded, i say time to move on to another spot.

This is why i like the winder meets, no one talks trash, fewer 20-30 nice cars, everyone gets along, nobody burns out and/or redlines in the parking lot, and so on, we pick on the hondas but if they make the power we do respect that, theres a 438whp pt cruiser that comes and that to me is innovative and respectable. To come up there in a b18 civic hatch and think your holy hot shit you have sadly come to the wrong meet because some cars up there will put football fields on you and make you rethink how "fast" you really are... Plus the beer

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy572
    How about the person in charge of the thread start a new meet somewhere and let him invite who he deems mature enough to come hang out and actually have a real meet where people eat, and talk about cars??? This location has had its share of decent meets and now the h/s superfsat race wars cars have invaded, i say time to move on to another spot.
    I could not agree more. It takes me 3 minutes to get to this meet. Sadly I really don't want to even make the trip with all the BS that is going on.

Sunny, make the call. If you move it PM me the location.

I understand as well. however no one wants to have to find a new location to meet up when they have a perfectly good location right now.
    true..and moving isnt going to make a difference, every one "gossips" about the new private meet somewhere..then it will be the same...this meet has been going on for a while im assuming...and ive only seen one lil fight and at the most 6 ppl burn out badly in the 3 months ive been going...but everywhere u go ppl burn out and redline, Varsity, BP, Indial trail...ETC