Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,120 of 4227

Thread: **ORIGINAL Gwinnett SONIC Meet **

Quote Originally Posted by wantboost
    it was over IA ROFL ROFL ROFL.....

but they still need to learn how to fight
    from what i heard the guy in the honda was defending his friend...ON IA...but not quiet 100 percent sure...and yea they do...but they looked real young...thats how they learn to...

Quote Originally Posted by TTMdude
    the bigger guy lookd young...but the fight was wack as hell...who fights over IA...and the way the other dude just came to the car running and opening his car door and started swinging while he was still moving...who ever that guy was...U WENT PRETTY LOW TO DO THAT...and does any one have the dude that was driving? whats his name on here
    That's me man, what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMirza
    That's me man, what's up.
    o damn...i was in a blue sweater so i dont think u remember me...but i thought it was pretty FUKD up he didnt give u time to get out the car

o damn...i was in a blue sweater so i dont think u remember me...but i thought it was pretty FUKD up he didnt give u time to get out the car
    True. He opened the door and said "get out of the car" I was like okay. I didn't even get to reach my seatbelt I was still tied down and as soon as that happened "boom" 2 hits giving me a left blue eye. So I told myself, fuck that. He was holding me inside the car and jabbing me to the side until I finally managed to get lose of my seatbelt. I stepped right out and that's where we fought. If we were gonna' fight, let's fight .. not try to wrestle each other.

Yeah man, I was sending hits in to the side of his head while he was holding me. One stupid fight I tell ya'.

About my friend: Yeah, I was trying to defend him, because the guy that I fought he was talking to my friends girlfriend and my friend and his girl have been known/going out with each other for about 8-9 years or so. Hell, she even pulled up with him inside the sonic meet one time.

i haz better fitment

dude, that fight was homo. more like a hugfest jdmirza, if youre the mirza im thinking of, you should have just left the meet. then that guy woulda felt like a douche. anywaysss

like wantboost said. learn to fight. BEFORE you fight.

no hate intended.

who has the youtube link. quit holding out on us. WE WANNA SEE IT!

True. He opened the door and said "get out of the car" I was like okay. I didn't even get to reach my seatbelt I was still tied down and as soon as that happened "boom" 2 hits giving me a left blue eye. So I told myself, fuck that. He was holding me inside the car and jabbing me to the side until I finally managed to get lose of my seatbelt. I stepped right out and that's where we fought. If we were gonna' fight, let's fight .. not try to wrestle each other.

Yeah man, I was sending hits in to the side of his head while he was holding me. One stupid fight I tell ya'.

About my friend: Yeah, I was trying to defend him, because the guy that I fought he was talking to my friends girlfriend and my friend and his girl have been known/going out with each other for about 8-9 years or so. Hell, she even pulled up with him inside the sonic meet one time.
    nah dude i get where ur coming from...if he talkd shit bout my friends girl i would of beat his punkass...but was someone in your car wearing boots? like timberland boots? cuz they kicked the livin shiit out of him 3 times in the back LOL while he was trying to jab u

Quote Originally Posted by deerock
    dude, that fight was homo. more like a hugfest jdmirza, if youre the mirza im thinking of, you should have just left the meet. then that guy woulda felt like a douche. anywaysss

like wantboost said. learn to fight. BEFORE you fight.

no hate intended.

who has the youtube link. quit holding out on us. WE WANNA SEE IT!
    Hugfest, indeed.

Hugfest, indeed.
    next time dont swing for the face...swing for the ear...no matter what the person if u jab them in the ear they will get stupid instantly...just a tip...ive been though it

nah dude i get where ur coming from...if he talkd shit bout my friends girl i would of beat his punkass...but was someone in your car wearing boots? like timberland boots? cuz they kicked the livin shiit out of him 3 times in the back LOL while he was trying to jab u
    Im not much of a great fighter, your average fucking high schooler who ends up fighting over shit. I'm not gonna be a bitch and back down. But anyways, the guy with the timbs was one of my good buddies known as "EF_AllMotor" on IA. He drives a 4 door EK, yeah he kicked the fuck outta him. The dude in the car that was with me, I think he just got out. That's about it.

Im not much of a great fighter, your average fucking high schooler who ends up fighting over shit. But anyways, the guy with the timbs was one of my good buddies known as "EF_AllMotor" on this IA. He drives a 4 door EK, yeah he kicked the fuck outta him. The dude in the car that was with me, I think he just got out. That's about it.
    lol thats when i started noticing it was a real fight..and trust me hes probably home right now complaining cuz every one heard how hard he kicked him

lol thats when i started noticing it was a real fight..and trust me hes probably home right now complaining cuz every one heard how hard he kicked him
    Actually, he's viewing this thread and his name is Decepticon.

Actually, he's viewing this thread and his name is Decepticon.
    well if everything u said was true bout him talking bout ur boy's girl...i got your back...next time tell your friend to speak up b4 the fight

well if everything u said was true bout him talking bout ur boy's girl...i got your back...next time tell your friend to speak up b4 the fight
    Indeed.

Indeed.
    hes not replying back to this thread and hes looking into it...nice nice =]

Haha.

(RAH)˛ (AH)ł

im the dude with...well without the girl. this is all backwards. there was no fight necessary. mirz was trying to be a good freind but he was really mis informed. he sent a threatning message to deception one night cuz i was mad at him. i was gonna go and fight him then but i realized there was no reason for me to fight with him or mess with the girl any further since they were talking to EACOTHER...as in both of them. of course i wasnt too pleased with him but i was not gonna fight over a girl that did me wrong. so...all this happen...i really regret it. id rather all this shit get dropped and we just move on. but i guess its no longer between me and him since them 2 fought.
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyPain
    im the dude with...well without the girl. this is all backwards. there was no fight necessary. mirz was trying to be a good freind but he was really mis informed. he sent a threatning message to deception one night cuz i was mad at him. i was gonna go and fight him then but i realized there was no reason for me to fight with him or mess with the girl any further since they were talking to EACOTHER...as in both of them. of course i wasnt too pleased with him but i was not gonna fight over a girl that did me wrong. so...all this happen...i really regret it. id rather all this shit get dropped and we just move on. but i guess its no longer between me and him since them 2 fought.
    picture diagrams or something...are u the drivers friends girl...or the dude he faught...

picture diagrams or something...are u the drivers friends girl...or the dude he faught...
    He's my best friend, the one I was trying to defend.

(RAH)˛ (AH)ł

lol im a guy. deception is the guy who ran up on mirz. im the dude who had beef with him(deception) intialy.
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

He's my best friend, the one I was trying to defend.

o ok...well SammyPain...u got a good buddy...

(RAH)˛ (AH)ł

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Obvious
    the fight...discuss
    what the hell you talkin about its like yo bff who fought, you were there with him you jus wanna gossip.

(RAH)˛ (AH)ł

o ok...well SammyPain...u got a good buddy...
    thats my man mirz. but i mean i feel bad cuz it wasnt his place to fight him. i really diddnt want no one to fight. no pussi shit just the girl was not worth it.

ill be up there in my red del sol...the only one up there Thursdays, say whats up next time...

ill be up there in my red del sol...the only one up there Thursdays, say whats up next time...
    I got you.

LOL @ Mirza's user title.

+reps.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

LOL WUT

DBlock

yooooo that whole fight shit was bullshit!!! yo deceptions (neil).....wtf dude????......everytime i see u u are always in a good mood!!!! when i heard u tried to attack emirs friend i was like nahhh it must be a diff neil!!!!

that shit is super uncharacteristic of you!!!!......i didnt read much yet but it seems like girls got yall heated enuff to hit another dude!!! i dunno whatelse to say but this sucks!!! especially since i know both sides!!! ....1

yeah, that fight was

Allow me to quote up and coming rapper Yung Ralph:

"About a bitch you can have that issue, treat her like school give her early dismissal; Bye Bye be gone"

Learn it, live by it....No more fighting at good car meets

OK, First of all noone really knows the whole story except for the few people involved. so lets try to keep it that way. No needs to go round and explain our business to anyone. And your right Blackboi50 im not the type to do some dumb shyt like that but i got pushed to far. And the fight or what ever you wanna call it wasnt over a Girl cause like sam said it not worth it, i just hate people talkin shyt about shyt they dont know about. and to tell the truth i never wanted anything to get to this point but i guess i got caught up in the moment. i firgure shyts done we had a schoolyard brawl or whatever. im over it i think everyone else should get over it too, buts thats their choice.

glad i missed this one...
    Shift_Clean

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon™
    OK, First of all noone really knows the whole story except for the few people involved. so lets try to keep it that way. No needs to go round and explain our business to anyone. And your right Blackboi50 im not the type to do some dumb shyt like that but i got pushed to far. And the fight or what ever you wanna call it wasnt over a Girl cause like sam said it not worth it, i just hate people talkin shyt about shyt they dont know about. and to tell the truth i never wanted anything to get to this point but i guess i got caught up in the moment. i firgure shyts done we had a schoolyard brawl or whatever. im over it i think everyone else should get over it too, buts thats their choice.
    yeaaaa lets not bring any of this drama to IA or our good meets!!!!.....if u dont like someone stay away from them!!!! thats what i do at these meets!! there are plenty of folks up there who dont lke me for whatever reason!! i just dont say shit to them!!!

i hope this ends that dilemma!!!!!........1

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    yeaaaa lets not bring any of this drama to IA or our good meets!!!!.....if u dont like someone stay away from them!!!! thats what i do at these meets!! there are plenty of folks up there who dont lke me for whatever reason!! i just dont say shit to them!!!

i agree... this is the kind of thing thats starting to turn me away from meets and stuff... too much drama, i just wanna go hang out with friends and have a good time meetin ppl and seein cars... i dont want/need/like all this bs drama... just my
    Shift_Clean

Yeah I want to fight you....not sure why yet, but you gots it coming sucka

DBlock

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    Yeah I want to fight you....not sure why yet, but you gots it coming sucka
    yea its cuz i made fun of u for flipping your subbie into a tree and i hate audi's

but i stay away from you!!!! you have bigger muscles then me .....1

Quote Originally Posted by Silvrmaxx
    i agree... this is the kind of thing thats starting to turn me away from meets and stuff... too much drama, i just wanna go hang out with friends and have a good time meetin ppl and seein cars... i dont want/need/like all this bs drama... just my
    i agree with you and blackboi 100%. like i said before i never wanted any of else to plan but i guess its too late for that.

yea its cuz i made fun of u for flipping your subbie into a tree and i hate audi's

but i stay away from you!!!! you have bigger muscles then me .....1
    Didn't you learn, running only makes it worse, lol!

I saw you when you pulled in, but then you disappeared. That Ford Fairlane was a MONSTA!!!

DBlock

i agree with you and blackboi 100%. like i said before i never wanted any of else to plan but i guess its too late for that.
    well since it happened already u prolly owe dude an apology!!! hes prolly willing to listen!!!......1

Didn't you learn, running only makes it worse, lol!

I saw you when you pulled in, but then you disappeared. That Ford Fairlane was a MONSTA!!!
    fine fine ill man up and put my dukes up!!!!! hahahha.....

yea ive seen that fairlane in dacula before!!! shits loud as fuck!!!!.......1

Quote Originally Posted by GKtib®
    LOL WUT
    i saw ur car...ill come up to it next week

Dude, next time just let it go. I don't know you, but you walked towards me after the fight pretty amped up, lol. By you posting here like you did, you knew better than that. People who talk shit, do just that, talk shit.......let it ride

Violence = waste

Dude, next time just let it go. I don't know you, but you walked towards me after the fight pretty amped up, lol. By you posting here like you did, you knew better than that. People who talk shit, do just that, talk shit.......let it ride

Violence = waste
    x2