Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,240 of 4227

Thread: **ORIGINAL Gwinnett SONIC Meet **

...yeah i see your point.

BP went down the tube and riverside is pretty close to where i stay ..

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 04LRGC
    ^^^

if he really tries you tonight jesus over some silly crap he deserves to be slapped.

just my 2 cents.
    I am sure no one is immature enough to start shit over e-thugin, but if it comes to that I know a pretty good place where they can go and slap each other all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mech.
    of course... are you going to show up this time... Dumbass....:boobies:

What if we just get GPD to ride through every so often during the meet?

All ///Motor Pöwer

quote for a threat... are you sure... try me
    i just did bitch
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

they do (at times), then they go park somewhere.

They are informed about the meet ahead of time .

All ///Motor Pöwer

Quote Originally Posted by S II K
    wow jamil you are a hardass...bahahaha little boys these days
    you are the "little one" short boy
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

All ///Motor Pöwer

wow this is just funny... he gets all lets fight over being called a dumbass on the interwebs lol... I love IA just for this
    butthurt... no way man... you think i would really start a fight for someone calling me a dumbass ... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Will there still be people there around 10:30?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    Will there still be people there around 10:30?
    Nah, once again everyone rides out at 9:38pm (i looked at my clock) and 3 min later they roll right back in.. this goes on for i dunno a good 45min straight?

You didnt miss ANYTHING, except the nice blue FD

Sad to say but these meets have slowly gone down hill from what it use to be..

What The Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy572
    Nah, once again everyone rides out at 9:38pm (i looked at my clock) and 3 min later they roll right back in.. this goes on for i dunno a good 45min straight?

You didnt miss ANYTHING, except the nice blue FD

Sad to say but these meets have slowly gone down hill from what it use to be..
    yeah but its probably just cuz its getting cold. i know thats the reason ive stayed away recently. just dont feel like standing in the cold.

Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar

Great meet tonight! I met some cool people. But to the faggots in the Honda's and that kid in the mustang, Take you shit somewhere else to do your gay little burnouts. This meet is neither the time nor the place for that. It is because of retards like you that car meets get shutdown by cops.

Quote Originally Posted by 90_ACCORD
    yeah but its probably just cuz its getting cold. i know thats the reason ive stayed away recently. just dont feel like standing in the cold.
    Lets hope so.. All these morons burning out and riding around the parking lot 67 times is pretty..

i'm sorry..... my friend wanted to hear my exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by DunDunSkeert
    Great meet tonight! I met some cool people. But to the faggots in the Honda's and that kid in the mustang, Take you shit somewhere else to do your gay little burnouts. This meet is neither the time nor the place for that. It is because of retards like you that car meets get shutdown by cops.
    hey what up..ur kedrons friend right? im the dude with the red del sol!

Quote Originally Posted by aznnnvtek
    i'm sorry..... my friend wanted to hear my exhaust
    Of course thats a good reason to burn out...

and that mustang was my friend...he only burnt out cuz he had 18 haters go up to his car and talk shit...and he didnt want them to fuck with his car...thats why so i apologize for him!

and to the ppl that were trying to...i believe an 06 red civic and some other fart cannos...be aware that he has friends that will help him out, dont fuck with him...and im speaking for the guy in the white mustang 5.0, green integra, black 240, white 240, and many more...how the fuck did he snitch on yall? yall just stupid he got away with everything, its not his fault u guys got caught racing, whats there to snitch about?

Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar

You really don't need to "prove yourself" by burning out with your car.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooXII
    You really don't need to "prove yourself" by burning out with your car.
    +1

Doesnt matter how many friends he has if the other person has more shells

lol ok

Quote Originally Posted by TTMdude
    and that mustang was my friend...he only burnt out cuz he had 18 haters go up to his car and talk shit...and he didnt want them to fuck with his car...thats why so i apologize for him!

and to the ppl that were trying to...i believe an 06 red civic and some other fart cannos...be aware that he has friends that will help him out, dont fuck with him...and im speaking for the guy in the white mustang 5.0, green integra, black 240, white 240, and many more...how the fuck did he snitch on yall? yall just stupid he got away with everything, its not his fault u guys got caught racing, whats there to snitch about?
    So burning out makes the haters like you all the sudden? Intimidation? Im confusified

(Above listed for burning out, you are a ricer and will remain that way until you die, so please take you ride to the kids section in the kroger parking lot)

So burning out makes the haters like you all the sudden? Intimidation? Im confusified

(Above listed for burning out, you are a ricer and will remain that way until you die, so please take you ride to the kids section in the kroger parking lot)
    the other dudes try to frame him as a snitch...it was a group of guys..they were about to open his door or swing on him...he had to take off fast...what would u do if u were by ur self and 17 dudes came up to ur car and talked shit about a previous problem? stay there and get ur ass kickd?

good luck with that

dc5

Question

God, this meet gets worse and worse.. It will get Shutdown soon...
    Can we all just quit this hs drama and just go out and have a nice meet and enjoy the cars and hangout and check each other's ride out and make new friends and have fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Axix23
    God, this meet gets worse and worse.. It will get Shutdown soon...
    Can we all just quit this hs drama and just go out and have a nice meet and enjoy the cars and hangout and check each other's ride out and make new friends and have fun?
    thats what im saying man...people need to chill the fuck out...im a ricer and i dont even do stupid shit like that...so reps for saying the right thing to do bro!

the other dudes try to frame him as a snitch...it was a group of guys..they were about to open his door or swing on him...he had to take off fast...what would u do if u were by ur self and 17 dudes came up to ur car and talked shit about a previous problem? stay there and get ur ass kickd?

good luck with that
    I guess you didnt get the last post, i have a concealed weapons permit and 99% of the time i have my 45 on me.. rather it be the kahr p45 compact or the 14rd spd xd. What would i do? My answer would be shot to the knee and then watch them flail..

I guess you didnt get the last post, i have a concealed weapons permit and 99% of the time i have my 45 on me.. rather it be the kahr p45 compact or the 14rd spd xd. What would i do? My answer would be shot to the knee and then watch them flail..
    your older than us...and the point is he didnt do anything...and why solve shit with a gun? guns are for pussies(no offense in anyway, its self protection and the best! lol)...and they were in a group...thats why im saying if they want to fuck with him me and 13 other dudes are down..

Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar

hey what up..ur kedrons friend right? im the dude with the red del sol!
    Maybe, I met alot of people tonight. Your car doesn't ring any bells though, I was the one with a blonde fro and and one of the blue subies.

thats what im saying man...people need to chill the fuck out...im a ricer and i dont even do stupid shit like that...so reps for saying the right thing to do bro!
    Im not saying just cause you have a honda with a big exhaust you are a ricer, its when you have the attitude that your car is the shit and your gonna prove it by burning out and showing how loud your new exhaust is and what it sounds like hitting the redline while sitting still... Then, you are a ricer. I think even if you have a import car with a big o fart can and neons, but you know what your talking about and not easily rattled by what someone says you are not a ricer, but your car is ricer as fu&k!

Quote Originally Posted by DunDunSkeert
    Maybe, I met alot of people tonight. Your car doesn't ring any bells though, I was the one with a blonde fro and and one of the blue subies.
    well do u know kedron and zhu and the other asian guy? if not disregard this post lol...either way i saw ur car and it looks nice! reps!

Wow, thanks for reminding me why I dont come to these meets anymore... bunch of damn stupid kids.
    BMW 750iL

Im not saying just cause you have a honda with a big exhaust you are a ricer, its when you have the attitude that your car is the shit and your gonna prove it by burning out and showing how loud your new exhaust is and what it sounds like hitting the redline while sitting still... Then, you are a ricer. I think even if you have a import car with a big o fart can and neons, but you know what your talking about and not easily rattled by what someone says you are not a ricer, but your car is ricer as fu&k!
    u saw my DD red del sol? i drive it around just to get me places...and drive my friend around that has a ka-t, but his license suspended...

no my daily driver doesnt have a muffler, everything is stock...just some riced out body kit it came with....thats it!

brembo brakes, tokico springs, and that it...who said i burnt out?

your older than us...and the point is he didnt do anything...and why solve shit with a gun? guns are for pussies(no offense in anyway, its self protection and the best! lol)...and they were in a group...thats why im saying if they want to fuck with him me and 13 other dudes are down..
    I wrestled in h/s for Jefferson.. I dont know if you keep up with wrestling but they have won class A state championsips for the last, i dunno 7-8yrs straight? we had to wrestle parkviews 5A wrestling team to even have a good competition. My senior year out of 13 weight classes we had 6 win 1st in state and 6 win runner up, only 1 was forfitted by us due to lack of sportsmanship. I am far from a pussy. I wrestled 130 and benched 245lbs with hardly any body fat.

Why solve shit by burning out?

u saw my DD red del sol? i drive it around just to get me places...and drive my friend around that has a ka-t, but his license suspended...

no my daily driver doesnt have a muffler, everything is stock...just some riced out body kit it came with....thats it!

brembo brakes, tokico springs, and that it...who said i burnt out?
    That comment wasnt aimed at you, just a general depiction of what i see as a typical ricer..

I wrestled in h/s for Jefferson.. I dont know if you keep up with wrestling but they have won class A state championsips for the last, i dunno 7-8yrs straight? we had to wrestle parkviews 5A wrestling team to even have a good competition. My senior year out of 13 weight classes we had 6 win 1st in state and 6 win runner up, only 1 was forfitted by us due to lack of sportsmanship. I am far from a pussy. I wrestled 130 and benched 245lbs with hardly any body fat.

Why solve shit by burning out?
    exactly, burning out is stupid..let them be...we'll laugh at them when they get a ticket for laying down drag and aggressive driving, thats 6 months suspended license...but your right...the way those 6 or 7 cars burnt out trying to catch up to my friends mustang was stupid...i laughed when they came back and said "we couldnt catch up"...his GT is quick...off topic sorry...

but yes...ricers are stupid...and was it u with that vette tonight? if so it was hot....

Banned

Who cares if they burnout or not.

If they get caught for doing it then that's on them. People are so uptight about shit like that. I mean, it's a meet not some holy out of this world event where everyone needs to act in their best behavior.

I think people are more worried about them losing control and hitting someone elses car.

i didnt burn out.. i was just red lining when i left...

Did someone get caught racing tonight?????

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola
    Did someone get caught racing tonight?????
    nope

good to meet everyone i met, and to the idiots.