
- Misc Gran Turismo 4
-
I bought PS2 for GT4 a month or two ago and I played the shit out of it now I haven't really played it again since I got GTA San Andreas. GT4 just agrevates me. The game limits the hp, theres no online, you can't have turbo vettes or vipers, there is no porsche and ferrari's and you can't do shit with drag racing. They have no Foxbodies and like two fbodies. Polyphony has clearly set out to make each newer version of the GTR faster than it's predecessor and other Japanese cars superior to European and American cars.
Yea Japanese cars are cool, I love them but they are not the end all solutions to performance and they don't dominate American or European racing. I'd like to see the hp limiters be done away with. There should also be stickier tires as well as drag radials and a way to tune your cars and turn up the boost or go to a smaller pulley for an S/C.. Plus the 50 shot of nitrous for V8s and larger motors is pathetic, you should be able to choose what size jets you want. Damn bias japs.
I'm going to buy an Xbox and Forza.

- Misc Gran Turismo 4
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules