
- Misc Gran Turismo 4
-
I was at 58 or 60+%...
I've been playing the GT series since the original came out when I was a wee little fella.
Forza is fun but the cars are unfairly classed, It'd be nice if they'd allow more upgrades for the more lowly cars.
I enjoy driving a car that no one else in the room would dare use, but it's never enough. In the A1 class that fucking Ferrari is always king.
S class is ehhhh semi-competitively diverse, Skylines can take the Enzos sometimes, and Enzos take everything on Test Circut, but S7s dominate the P2P racing. Weeeeeeerd...
someone send me a friend invite on XBL so I can play Forza with some of you IA guys.
XBL tag: Estis Fatuus

- Misc Gran Turismo 4
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules