Results 1 to 40 of 507

Thread: Forza 3 Picture Thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    I believe the graphics in F2 were better during game play.
    I dunno about that....
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    I dunno about that....
    Well I love the new interior view. Me personally when you change to exterior and kind of look around at the car it looks real anime like, not real, it's clean and clear, but doesn't look REAL.

  3. #3
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Well I love the new interior view. Me personally when you change to exterior and kind of look around at the car it looks real anime like, not real, it's clean and clear, but doesn't look REAL.
    I wouldn't know. I've only been using the cockpit view like a real man should. :P

    That being said: Driving the WS6 Trans Am w/ a roll cage and the cowl hood is pretty much impossible unless you're going in a straight line.
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!