Yeah this was waaay better than I could have ever hoped for. I cant think of any other move I like better than this one.
Yeah this was waaay better than I could have ever hoped for. I cant think of any other move I like better than this one.
Okay so everyone loved it.... I did too but I will admit I was a little let down towards the end. The comedy began to get too cheesy... and I didnt' like how fancy the Transformers were.... hasn't anyone seen the comics or the Animation from the 80s? They still looked like cars when they were robots... not in this movie. Don't get me wrong a great movie.. just not as good as I thought it was gonna be.. the first 1.5 hrs was great though. Kinda like The Matrix.. so much build up and hype.. just couldn't ever had the perfect ending. This one atleast left tons of room for sequels which I think will happen.
1985 Toyota 4Runner "TRU 4WD"
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
1989 Honda CRX Si
1990 Suzuki GS500"R"
Formerly:
1995 Honda Accord H22 "US2JDM"
1993 Honda Prelude VTEC "ECLUDE"
Supposedly ALL the main actors have already signed for 3 movies, and Bay said he wanted to do 5 if they sequels did well.Originally Posted by Woody150
Originally Posted by StupidBikerBoy
![]()
Now Bay just has to keep a good story going and not let it fall off like sequels are known to do!
Originally Posted by Woody150
+1 for basically what I was thinking
The comedy wasn't all that bad but when the transformers started talking about peace and protecting shit it got a tad bit cheesy for me! I say that only because everything leading up to that point was just complete sick mayhem! Also, with bubblebee staying with the kid, and the other bots staying on earth, it DEFINATELY lead on to sequels = )
Plus, what's Optimus Prime without the full trailor in the back![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, there are a couple more characters they could include![]()
![]()
Definately looking forward to a sequel in '09-'10 considering the good response they'll get from sales....
Every kid born post '88 JUST fell in love with them, and every big kid pre '88 just "rekindled" their old love for them through this movie![]()