
- Misc Transformers!!!!
-
HOLY TITTIE FUCKIN' SHEE-EET!!!
This movie was so much greater than I imagined it would be. From start to finish an EXCELLENT film. Great action! Great comedy! Great story! GREAT FREAKIN' ROBOTS!!! I just got back from seeing it & I'm already planning to see it again before I go back to work Thursday! I have never heard so many women cheer for an action flick before..well...except for when my sex tape was accidentally shown at bachelorette party...but outside of that...
This movie is a must see & I must see it again. If you don't like this movie it is because your penis is too small to even be considered a clit or, your muffin smells like a sperm whale slowly rotting in the desert heat!

- Misc Transformers!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules