Page 11 of 342 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Id like to see what that turbo can do, with the built block + METH
    One thing at a time. Your car hates slow lol. Nail some targets (at work not at countrys bbq) and text me tomorrow :boobies:

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by 1d10t
    Id like to see what that turbo can do, with the built block + METH
    One thing at a time. Your car hates slow lol. Nail some targets (at work not at countrys bbq) and text me tomorrow :boobies:
    i should see if i can get my buddy to come down from tenn. again soon he has a 600ishawhp evo that is down right sick. 60mph awd traction issues were wild!!
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

She will run soon. The old starter still works, just gets stuck sometimes.
    I predict the white star will be on the prowl by friday

It's depressing looking at her in the garage honestly. But hey she's the baby of the house, LOL...I'll let you know what's up tomorrow, when I find out when my driver will take me back from the range. I should be able to show up, fire and leave.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

I think mine is pushing about 300hp, I couldn't imagine 600hp, damn....
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind
    the trey dude who use to have the red one claimed it had 330awhp with bolt ons but i dont know
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind
    I know those gummy bears are good, but damn, theyre going to your head

LOL, you like that? FYI, those gummi bears are the real deal from Germany. Got them right before I left there, I know your ass enjoyed them.....

trey's evo was alright. I followed Tony and him one night and they were dead even the whole time.

i saw sean today at my work.

does anybody know a zach zollars? he was in my work awhile back with an engine.

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C-
    whats up holt been a min. since i heard from you. I think about the time i was selling my old blue 240. hows the gsx doing?
    It's going good, I recently fixed ALOT of issues with the car and got it running half way decent. Yea I haven't seen anyone out, including you. If you got something to bring out an play with, I think me and a few people will be driving up to Atlanta for some fun with some people in Atlanta scene.
    Last edited by Bridged; 02-25-2009 at 07:38 AM.

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Bridged
    It's going good, I recently fixed ALOT of issues with the car and got it running half way decent. Yea I haven't seen anyone out, including you. If you got something to bring out an play with, I think me and a few people will be driving up to Atlanta for some fun with some people in Atlanta scene.
    im down, when you wanna go?

Quote Originally Posted by T2KU
    Sean don't really want to call you out or nothing but I have to.

You throw out all these numbers but NEVER have a dyno sheet to prove it. Just like the turbo GSR you put in the green teg before you re-painted it. I was there when you got in running on friday or saturday night. Then you raced PJ friday or saturday night and cracked a sleeve but somehow you knew exactly how much hp you had with the car running for one night.

The H2B setup you had in the same car just happened to break down at the gate of Reynolds so that you couldn't run it.

Also, when you had your DA. We went to the track and you couldn't run faster than a 15.0 I believe. Carl drove your car and ran a 14.7 and then you claimed that was your time and it could have been better but you had an exhaust leak and other issues.

Of all these cars you say you have I have not seen even one of them. If you had a 500 or whatever horsepower hatch/delsol/integra/civic/skyline/evo then I know for a fact that you would bring it out on the weekend at least once to run someone. You said you saw me on the highway the other day but that has nothing to do with me seeing you. So I still ask for pics.

And with Kendahl's car I have never seen a dyno sheet for this outrageous amount of hp from a ZC.

If you really have all these cars then cool. If not then cool too, but there is no need to lie just to enlarge your internet car penis. I'm just stating the facts that I know and have witnessed.

/rant
    *ouch* the truth hurts - brooks, lets not forget the blue S2000 he had for two weeks that also had the cloaking device installed.

well, i guess we'll see what all transpires at the Showdown in a few weeks... unfortunately i won't be able to be there to assist sean in fixing his car when it breaks down at the gate again like his H2B integra did. Maybe he will be spinning teh insanze SOHC tyrez through 5th gear from an 80mph roll with the "hit" this time.

who knows? maybe it'll have 900hp by then pushing 42psi with an absolutely perfect tune from Christ Himself.

I did see you at the car wash with your ej8 this weekend sean... but you didn't seem to want to stick around after i pulled in to wipe my car down real quick. I wanted to check it out!

best of luck to kendahl at her 10am dyno session! I'm assuming you'd be there with her... which dyno did she go to? Judging by your last log-on at 9:09 looks like you guys are going to be late if it's in atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by 1d10t
    I know those gummy bears are good...
    i love gummy bears, share the wealth bro!

*nom*nom*nom*
    -jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Quote Originally Posted by se7en
    *ouch* the truth hurts - brooks, lets not forget the blue S2000 he had for two weeks that also had the cloaking device installed.

well, i guess we'll see what all transpires at the Showdown in a few weeks... unfortunately i won't be able to be there to assist sean in fixing his car when it breaks down at the gate again like his H2B integra did. Maybe he will be spinning teh insanze SOHC tyrez through 5th gear from an 80mph roll with the "hit" this time.

who knows? maybe it'll have 900hp by then pushing 42psi with an absolutely perfect tune from Christ Himself.

I did see you at the car wash with your ej8 this weekend sean... but you didn't seem to want to stick around after i pulled in to wipe my car down real quick. I wanted to check it out!

best of luck to kendahl at her 10am dyno session! I'm assuming you'd be there with her... which dyno did she go to? Judging by your last log-on at 9:09 looks like you guys are going to be late if it's in atlanta.

*nom*nom*nom*
    -jonathan

ballin on a budget hondalover00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    i saw sean today at my work.

does anybody know a zach zollars? he was in my work awhile back with an engine.
    i didnt bring no engine..it was a turbo the size of an engine...

*nom*nom*nom*
    -jonathan
    we at work f*ckin off..kendall went up there with her mom...and who are yall to have the need to see a dyno sheet..all you will see is taillights...i dont wanna hear anything from yall until you come up with some power..not some new lips and rims..that is old school..anyone can do that..dont make excuses...make power!

140 on one wheel

*nom*nom*nom*
    -jonathan
    lol kendahl went with her mom, im at work fucking off! I got it made! Get paid to joke around and walk around and play on the computer all day! Thats why im on! Id love to know how my car would break down at the gate when its gonna be on the back of a 06 hummer.

Quote Originally Posted by hondalover00
    we at work f*ckin off..kendall went up there with her mom...and who are yall to have the need to see a dyno sheet..all you will see is taillights...i dont wanna hear anything from yall until you come up with some power..not some new lips and rims..that is old school..anyone can do that..dont make excuses...make power!
    hmm, speaking of. Didn't you just part out your "insane" megamillion hp civic that never came out to any of the columbus meets?

typical attitude... so typical.

-jonathan
    [/URL]

lol kendahl went with her mom, im at work fucking off! I got it made! Get paid to joke around and walk around and play on the computer all day! Thats why im on! Id love to know how my car would break down at the gate when its gonna be on the back of a 06 hummer.
    let us hope that is the case...

06 Hummer

300+ hp sohc civic

22psi on a mostly stock engine

117mph trap speed

11sec quarter mile time

dont actually do any work at work but make lots of money somehow

got it - anything else?
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

no no parting...didnt get the prices i wanted, why would i come to any of the columbus meets..i dont wanna sit in the parking lot and talk about things i wanna do to my car and what i cant afford..like lips and suspension,rims,hell maybe even some badass stickers..i dunno..but i guess i can take my girls saturn out to fit in with the crowd that shows...since i dont really have this car and all this money for my build i guess we will see who has the ten second trap at the next drag event..i know none of yall will even come close to that...i love bein hated on..it fuels me..lets me know that i must be doin something right

i mean if i need to buy a stock civic with a ls in it...with some ebay lips...maybe some hids..i know where to go shopping at..i can go to the next columbus meet...how about yall stop tryin to be something that your not and stop hatin on people that are doin what you really want to do...

got it - anything else?
    -jonathan

I could use some more popcorn. I ran out while reading.

no no parting...didnt get the prices i wanted, why would i come to any of the columbus meets..i dont wanna sit in the parking lot and talk about things i wanna do to my car and what i cant afford..like lips and suspension,rims,hell maybe even some badass stickers..i dunno..but i guess i can take my girls saturn out to fit in with the crowd that shows...since i dont really have this car and all this money for my build i guess we will see who has the ten second trap at the next drag event..i know none of yall will even come close to that...i love bein hated on..it fuels me..lets me know that i must be doin something right
    i mean if i need to buy a stock civic with a ls in it...with some ebay lips...maybe some hids..i know where to go shopping at..i can go to the next columbus meet...how about yall stop tryin to be something that your not and stop hatin on people that are doin what you really want to do...
    Thank you for taking the time to write these two posts. They add to my statement earlier about your "better dan y'all haterz drinkn da haterade" attitude that you seem to display here.

So you're running your car at Showdown and making a low ten second pass?

I'm just trying to get the facts straight here.
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

When you take that car down the track I will laugh at your time becuse it will be no where near a 10 sec pass. Remember when we raced when you had the na B16 and you said you couldn't shift because of your flip flops? We raced from a roll man it's not that hard to press down the gas pedal. Hell I was driving bare foot. You might be fast on the street even though we won't know since I haven't seen your car either. The track is a whole 'nother ball game. It's what seperates the men from the boys. You try to go out there and run consistent times every single run.

I'm sure se7en can do whatever he wants to with his car or any car he gets. He's been down just about every road in the Honda game and does what he likes. If he wanted a soopah fast turbo insane hp car then he would build it.

Quote Originally Posted by T2KU
    When you take that car down the track I will laugh at your time becuse it will be no where near a 10 sec pass. Remember when we raced when you had the na B16 and you said you couldn't shift because of your flip flops? We raced from a roll man it's not that hard to press down the gas pedal. Hell I was driving bare foot. You might be fast on the street even though we won't know since I haven't seen your car either. The track is a whole 'nother ball game. It's what seperates the men from the boys. You try to go out there and run consistent times every single run.

I'm sure se7en can do whatever he wants to with his car or any car he gets. He's been down just about every road in the Honda game and does what he likes. If he wanted a soopah fast turbo insane hp car then he would build it.
    NA AND TURBO ARE DIFFERENT BROOKS...AND ALL YALL DO IS RUN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD DO..WASTE OF TIME..I JUST KNOW YALL BOYS WONT BREAK 13.00 AT THE TRACK..

NA AND TURBO ARE DIFFERENT BROOKS...AND ALL YALL DO IS RUN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD DO..WASTE OF TIME..I JUST KNOW YALL BOYS WONT BREAK 13.00 AT THE TRACK..
    caps lock button... check and make sure it's not stuck.

if all we do is talk... take your own advice, shut up, and just prove us all horribly wrong at the track then Mr. Ilovehaterz.

And quit bringing up what "we" won't be able to do. You're just making yourself look even more ridiculous.
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

Wow! You are exactly right. If you couldn't drive your car when it was NA then how do you expect to drive it when it is turbo.

Who cares what we run at the track. "We" are not the ones throwing out what times we are going to run. I KNOW what my car runs you, however, are just bench racing.

Brooks, you were asking about this earlier this morning.

Here's a link to the event.

http://www.nasa-southeast.com/2009Mar13.jsp

-jonathan
    [/URL]

im done with this b/s unless you got a car to run dont talk
    have nothin to prove, been there done that, built one blew it up just for fun cuz i could. i have seen cars boosted from a ebay kit or homemade makethat much power. I have my credit too, i have too owned like 10 cars. They have been very well recognized, and done there talking. No more from me, just rollin clean now.

Just wanted to post & say hello. (in Madea's voice)And se7en, yeah hondaspace link isn't working right now. I will get to those pics as soon as I remember my photobucket password & screen name =\
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    And se7en, yeah hondaspace link isn't working right now. I will get to those pics as soon as I remember my photobucket password & screen name =\
    that's what's up!
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

Dirk Diggler

LOL, I love this thread.....

For 2010:Stroker+Boost=:boobies:

:sigh:

these people...

where do I begin?

Well first of all, cut all that shit about ebay lips and such. Those pople calling you out don't rock ebay lips so shut that fuck. We take pride in our cars and don't sit around gabbing like pretty bitches about what knockoff accessory makes us JDM TYTE SON. And if we do, then so be it. Bragging about something you actually have is a lot more legit than talking this game of having some uber honda that runs off angel tears and can't get traction for shit cause it's pushing some ungodly ammount of boost. All I ever hear is "oh man you better watch out I'm building so and so 10 second beast" but whenever said car is asked about... it just so happens to be broke? Broke for real cause you didn't build it right? Or broke for fake cause it's not as fast as you hoped and wished and prayed it would be? Jon, Brooks, nor James have ever utterd to me how fast their cars were or how many poor kids they've "smoked" on the skreets... and you know why? It's prolly because they don't fucking care to. Like Brooks said, if Jon wanted to build a fast Honda... he would. And I'd put my first born child on the fact that it would be built right, built strong, and look good at the same time (ooh the dreaded triple threat). And all the while, he would be modest about it... which is something you people seem to lack. Ever wonder why your cars always seem to be "down for repairs" or never seem to be the street beasts you claim them to be? YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE A GOD DAMN 4 CYLINDER GO 1000 MPH. You're not on TV. This isn't PINKS. We don't care if you can out run us... because when your motor blows up, we'll all be puttering on by chuckin you the deuce on our way to starbucks where we will sit and drink our Mocha Latte's and discuss our stickers and lips and suspension and how and why our cars actually run. We're modest. We know our limits. We know we're driving a fucking ecomony car. Going real fast in a reasonably straight line is boring. Now cruising down veterans at a smooth 35 mph... sign me up. I'd rather entertain the lateral logistics of things anyhow, something that actually takes skill. Now remember, this isn't a personal attack on anyone... cause I don't even know you two (and maybe there's a reason for that, hmmmm). I just don't like people who talk out of their ass and brag on their shit to people who could give a fuck... but always got an excuse when they're called out. It's plain and simple. They questioned your integrity, and if all your claims are true... then why get so defensive? Everyone gets a dyno sheet after tuning. Everyone gets their numbers at the track. The solution is easy: Prove us wrong and we'll go on our merry little jdm way with our HID's and our lips and our stickers and our suspension tucked firmly between our legs as we cruise on into the sunset... at a smooth 35 mph.

/End.

/Fucking.

/Rant.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GetFRESH!

these people...

where do I begin?

Well first of all, cut all that shit about ebay lips and such. Those pople calling you out don't rock ebay lips so shut that fuck. We take pride in our cars and don't sit around gabbing like pretty bitches about what knockoff accessory makes us JDM TYTE SON. And if we do, then so be it. Bragging about something you actually have is a lot more legit than talking this game of having some uber honda that runs off angel tears and can't get traction for shit cause it's pushing some ungodly ammount of boost. All I ever hear is "oh man you better watch out I'm building so and so 10 second beast" but whenever said car is asked about... it just so happens to be broke? Broke for real cause you didn't build it right? Or broke for fake cause it's not as fast as you hoped and wished and prayed it would be? Jon, Brooks, nor James have ever utterd to me how fast their cars were or how many poor kids they've "smoked" on the skreets... and you know why? It's prolly because they don't fucking care to. Like Brooks said, if Jon wanted to build a fast Honda... he would. And I'd put my first born child on the fact that it would be built right, built strong, and look good at the same time (ooh the dreaded triple threat). And all the while, he would be modest about it... which is something you people seem to lack. Ever wonder why your cars always seem to be "down for repairs" or never seem to be the street beasts you claim them to be? YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE A GOD DAMN 4 CYLINDER GO 1000 MPH. You're not on TV. This isn't PINKS. We don't care if you can out run us... because when your motor blows up, we'll all be puttering on by chuckin you the deuce on our way to starbucks where we will sit and drink our Mocha Latte's and discuss our stickers and lips and suspension and how and why our cars actually run. We're modest. We know our limits. We know we're driving a fucking ecomony car. Going real fast in a reasonably straight line is boring. Now cruising down veterans at a smooth 35 mph... sign me up. I'd rather entertain the lateral logistics of things anyhow, something that actually takes skill. Now remember, this isn't a personal attack on anyone... cause I don't even know you two (and maybe there's a reason for that, hmmmm). I just don't like people who talk out of their ass and brag on their shit to people who could give a fuck... but always got an excuse when they're called out. It's plain and simple. They questioned your integrity, and if all your claims are true... then why get so defensive? Everyone gets a dyno sheet after tuning. Everyone gets their numbers at the track. The solution is easy: Prove us wrong and we'll go on our merry little jdm way with our HID's and our lips and our stickers and our suspension tucked firmly between our legs as we cruise on into the sunset... at a smooth 35 mph.

/End.

/Fucking.

/Rant.

Thank you.

that my friends has been well said...well delivered......and honestly spoken.

tuche my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tj1986c
    LOL, I love this thread.....
    and ya, you can say that. i def agree.

Hondalover00
    Thats a hugenormous turbo. What do you rev to?

Quote Originally Posted by GetFRESH!

these people...

where do I begin?

/End.

/Fucking.

/Rant.

Thank you.

jesus christ andrew, must have been a long day at the office.

but i still love you
    -jonathan
    [/URL]

im down, when you wanna go?
    This Sat. Gonna get in ATL by 9pm.

And if people think 22psi with alittle internal work and race gas will blow up, they need to find another tuner... I'm tried of all these kids in Columbus parking lot racing with there 14 sec cars, so a few of us decided to run up to atl for a meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridged
    This Sat. Gonna get in ATL by 9pm.

And if people think 22psi with alittle internal work and race gas will blow up, they need to find another tuner... I'm tried of all these kids in Columbus parking lot racing with there 14 sec cars, so a few of us decided to run up to atl for a meet.
    judging by your point of view, unless we have a car that can run less than a 14 second in the 1/4 mile, then we are "kids who parking lot race, and aren't even worth talking to because we don't know much about what's going on." Because there is nobody here in town that knows anything... You must be one of the guys that sits at Britt David park wondering where all the nice cars are at.

right?

correct me if I'm wrong.

-jonathan
    [/URL]