sorry to be even seeing this man.........you'll get it back together tho![]()
sorry to be even seeing this man.........you'll get it back together tho![]()
Damn dude that blows goat. I told you wayne, those wheels are too big, any ur like "Naw shawty, I gotsa have twankies on my ride, gotta look clean, keep it pimp style,nah mean." and Im like, "Hellz yea pimpin, do yo thang", and ur like "Rollin down tha street smokin endo, sippin on....ahhh screeeech, slide, crash.....damn it.
Fuckin A Wayne! So sorry dude, itll get put back together better than ever man.
From the daytime pic it appears that it had rained the night before....so probably wouldn't leave a mark but enough to loose control...but was it a front or rear tire and why would it catch in a straight unless it was a slide right onto that road to an over correct and slide left to a slide right again to where it went on the grass then gravel and vette.Originally Posted by HiPSI
Wayne, does this mean no sushi for a while?! Mmm...super crunch rolls & shrimp tempura!
I dunno, I turned left at the stop..swerved a couple of times to see if the tires would rub...Then something caught and the car yanked to the left...I tried to swing it back on the road but I was in the dirt...the car just slid down the hill until I hit the gravel and then it turned towards the road...even though I was only going like 20 mph the whole thing happened uber fastOriginally Posted by HiPSI
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
damn, that sucks...the z can be evil...don't see to many drifting do ya? The balance is so perfect on them (with a certain amount of fuel anyways) but i think that's what makes them so unpredictable sometimes too and with a really good tire and suspension setup you have no warning... it's either traction or no traction...no body roll and/or squealing to help predict what's happening next.Originally Posted by zxguy
good luck man, and btw what were the tire sizes?
Let me know if you need help, i have a lot of extra Z parts lieing around and have decent connections on getting some. Let me know.
I went up from a 275 35 18 to a 275 40 18 oops. Now I have to sell and buy another setOriginally Posted by umairejaz
![]()
I got it under control...Im shooting to get it done in less than 3 weeks this timeOriginally Posted by atl300zx
just let me know if there is anything i can do to help! tell you a joke perhaps![]()
Originally Posted by ~C My Bunny~
Im sure I can think of something
:[
I dunno what to say.
:[
Sucks man.. glad you ok...
But seriously who painted that car?
for real man. that sucks balls. but i'd also be pissed cause the prep work for the paint job was less than par. and the shop had it long enough to paint, scratch, repaint, claybar, etc your car! wtf mate?
Sucks man. I just saw t the other night too. Hope to see it up and running again shortly.
ya i know i'm a little late, really sorry to hear that man i had the same shitty luck with my last car, hope you get it back to how it was asap
yeah, what I was thinking.Originally Posted by collins
ouch!!!
billy just told me.. i had no idea.. im sowwy wayne..
damn dude that blows.. and you just got it back not too long ago.... hope it will be a speedy recovery
ARE YOU DOWN WITH THA BROWN???
wow, sorry to hear that..... u have any new plans for the car??? new color??? kit???
NOOOOO not the Z! I'm sorry wayne hope everything works out
That sucks homie. Sorry
YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE
preciate the good wishes from everyone. Im gunna try and fix it asap...but money is the main issue....![]()
Hey I have no problem with your planOriginally Posted by Batman
![]()
sucks a nut man.. sorry to hear/see it...